Business Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Business Management) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Business Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Business Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Business Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Business Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Business Management is a course for arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Business Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Business Management but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Business Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Business Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Business Management.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Business Management(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Business Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Business Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Business Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Business Management as a course. Say for example; Since there are 17 universities listed below, they are not just known for studying Business Management but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Studying Business Management as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Business Management in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum of Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Business Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
- Mathematics, Economics and one other subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Business Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE– AUN
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE– BSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE– EBSU
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE– EPU
- EVANGEL UNIVERSITY, AKAEZE, EBONYI STATE– EVANGEL
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE– FED-DUTSINMA
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– IGBINEDION
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE– JOS
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE– MADONNA
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE– MKAR
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– PHC
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– RSUST
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE– UNIHEZ
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE– UYO
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE– WESTERN-DEL
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Business Management as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Business Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.