Wildlife Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Wildlife Management are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Wildlife Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Wildlife Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Wildlife Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Wildlife Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Wildlife Management is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Wildlife Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Wildlife Management but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Wildlife Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Wildlife Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Wildlife Management
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Wildlife Management (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Wildlife Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Wildlife Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Wildlife Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Wildlife Management as a course. Say for example; the only (1) universities listed below are not just known for studying Wildlife Management but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
Studying Wildlife Management as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Wildlife Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Wildlife Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
- Accepts Forestry Assistant Certificate from IITA, Ibadan or any other recognised Institution.
UTME Subject combination for Wildlife Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Wildlife Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Wildlife Management and the JAMB approved subject combination for Wildlife Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.