Mechatronics Engineering O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Mechatronics Engineering are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Mechatronics Engineering makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Mechatronics Engineering in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Mechatronics Engineering and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Mechatronics Engineering in our universities and polytechnics.
Mechatronics Engineering is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Mechatronics Engineering or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Mechatronics Engineering but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Mechatronics Engineering are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Mechatronics Engineering in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Mechatronics Engineering
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Mechatronics Engineering (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Mechatronics Engineering in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Mechatronics Engineering
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
Also, in the quest to study Mechatronics Engineering, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Mechatronics Engineering as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Mechatronics Engineering but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
Studying Mechatronics Engineering as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five O’level credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Mechatronics Engineering before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Mechatronics Engineering:
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
UTME Subject combination for Mechatronics Engineering:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
It is advised that prospective students score up to 250 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Mechatronics Engineering due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 250 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE – FED-OTUOKE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Mechatronics Engineering and the JAMB approved subject combination for Mechatronics Engineering as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.