Linguistics and Edo O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Linguistics and Edo are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Linguistics and Edo makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Linguistics and Edo in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Linguistics and Edo and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Linguistics and Edo in our universities and polytechnics.
Linguistics and Edo is a course for arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Linguistics and Edo or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Linguistics and Edo but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Linguistics and Edo are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Linguistics and Edo in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Linguistics and Edo
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Linguistics and Edo (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Linguistics and Edo in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Linguistics and Edo
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR LINGUISTICS AND EDO
Also, in the quest to study Linguistics and Edo, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Linguistics and Edo as a course. Say for example; the university listed below is not just known for studying Linguistics and Edo but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING LINGUISTICS AND EDO
Studying Linguistics and Edo as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and a Nigerian Language preferably Edo. O’level pass in Mathematics is optional.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Linguistics and Edo before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics and Edo:
- Two (2) A Level passes in GCE or HSC or a recognized equivalent in any two (2) Arts subjects.
- NCE in any two (2) Arts subjects with an overall Merit level pass.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistics and Edo:
- English Language, and three other subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR LINGUISTICS AND EDO
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Linguistics and Edo due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING LINGUISTICS AND EDO
- University of Benin, Edo State – UNIBEN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Linguistics and Edo and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Linguistics and Edo as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.