The Industrial Physics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Industrial Physics are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Industrial Physics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Industrial Physics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Industrial Physics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Industrial Physics in our universities and polytechnics.
Industrial Physics is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Industrial Physics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Industrial Physics but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Industrial Physics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Industrial Physics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Industrial Physics
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Industrial Physics (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Industrial Physics in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Industrial Physics
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
Also, in the quest to study Industrial Physics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Industrial Physics as a course. Say for example; the eleven (11) universities listed below are not just known for studying Industrial Physics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
Studying Industrial Physics as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Industrial Physics before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Physics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Physics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Industrial Physics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- HALLMARK UNIVERSITY, IJEBU-ITELE, OGUN STATE – HALLMARK
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MICHAEL AND CECILIA IBRU UNIVERSITY, OWHRODE, DELTA STATE – MC-IBRU
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE – MKAR
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Industrial Physics and the JAMB approved subject combination for Industrial Physics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.