The Industrial Chemistry O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Industrial Chemistry are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Industrial Chemistry makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Industrial Chemistry in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Industrial Chemistry and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Industrial Chemistry in our universities and polytechnics.
Industrial Chemistry is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Industrial Chemistry or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Industrial Chemistry but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Industrial Chemistry are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Industrial Chemistry in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Industrial Chemistry
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Industrial Chemistry (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Industrial Chemistry in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Industrial Chemistry
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Also, in the quest to study Industrial Chemistry, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Industrial Chemistry as a course. Say for example; the sixty nine (69) universities listed below are not just known for studying Industrial Chemistry but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Studying Industrial Chemistry as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Industrial Chemistry before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Chemistry:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Mathematics (ii) ND in Science Technology or ND in relevant programmes with the UTME requirements.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Chemistry:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and any of Physics/Biology/ Agricultural Science.
CUT OFF MARK FOR INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Industrial Chemistry due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE – AJAYI
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE – ANCHOR-UNI
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BINGHAM UNIVERSITY, KARU, NASARAWA STATE – BINGHAM
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE – CALEB
- CARITAS UNIVERSITY, AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – CARITAS
- CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY, OWODE, OGUN STATE – CHRISLAND
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY, KIAGBODO, DELTA STATE – EDWIN CLARK
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- EVANGEL UNIVERSITY, AKAEZE, EBONYI STATE – EVANGEL
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN-KEBBI, KEBBI STATE – FED-KEBBI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE – FED-LAFIA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- HALLMARK UNIVERSITY, IJEBU-ITELE, OGUN STATE – HALLMARK
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, IKEJI-ARAKEJI, OSUN STATE – JABU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- KOLADAISI UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – KOLADAISI
- KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE – KSU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- MICHAEL AND CECILIA IBRU UNIVERSITY, OWHRODE, DELTA STATE – MC-IBRU
- UNIVERSITY OF MKAR, GBOKO, BENUE STATE – MKAR
- NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, Abuja – NILE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- OBONG UNIVERSITY, OBONG, NTAK, AKWA IBOM STATE – OBONG
- ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE – ODUDUWA
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – PC-UNI
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- SAMUEL ADEGBOYEGA UNIVERSITY, OGWA, EDO STATE – SAU
- SKYLINE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA, KANO, KANO STATE – SKYLINE
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE – UNIHEZ
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – VERITAS
- WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY, IRHIHI-OGBANEKI, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – WELLSPRING
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Industrial Chemistry and the JAMB approved subject combination for Industrial Chemistry as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.