Pure and Industrial Chemistry O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Pure and Industrial Chemistry in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Pure and Industrial Chemistry and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry in our universities and polytechnics.
Pure and Industrial Chemistry is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Pure and Industrial Chemistry or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Pure and Industrial Chemistry are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Pure and Industrial Chemistry (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Pure and Industrial Chemistry in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Also, in the quest to study Pure and Industrial Chemistry, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
Studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes including English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Pure and Industrial Chemistry:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Mathematics
- ND in Science Technology or ND in relevant programmes with the UTME requirement.
UTME Subject combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry:
- English Language, Physics or Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry.
CUT OFF MARK FOR PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – PAUL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Pure and Industrial Chemistry as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.