The Centre for Continuing Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi wishes to advertise the sale of forms for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
NSUK Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021
Entry requirement and Duration of Courses.
Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
B.Sc.. Business Administration
B.Sc.. Public Administration
B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
B.Sc.. Mass Communication
B.Sc.. Computer Science
B.Sc.. Political Science
B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
B.A. Islamic Studies
B.A Arabic Studies
How To Apply for NSUK Part Time Form
Please follow the application guideline for approved for applying for NSUK part time form. All applications must be carried out strictly via NSUK part time application portal link as see towards the end of this post.
Pre-application Stage: You are to create an account with a valid email address and a password (ensure you make use a password you can easily remember).
- Click on “login” to provide your O’level Scratch Card detail (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) and click “continue” to fill in your Biodata/Profile. For Type of Certificate Sought: “O Level holder” Select PART TIME (ONE), “ND Holder” Select PART TIME (TWO), “HND HOLDER” Select PART TIME (THREE). Please make sure you keep to the same email address at this stage.
- Click “continue” upon successful creation of profile. Login with your email and password.
Qualifications: Provide all your academic qualifications up till date. Do this by clicking the “add qualification” button. Provide only relevant qualifications.
- Provide your next of kin details.
- Save and move to step 3.
Fill in your O’Level Details: Fill in your O’Level results.
- Please note that you are to select your best grade if you are combining two results.
- Click “save and Next step” to move to Step 4.
Select your programme: Here you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly ensure that only a clear passport size image is uploaded (max of 1MB).
- Note: without a clear image of the applicant, admission processing may be stalled.
- Select your proposed programme here and other required fields.
- Tick the declaration box
- Click on “save” and move to Step 5.
Payment: Here you will be required to download your APPLICATION payment invoice.
- NSUK part time application form is N5,000.00k only while online payment transaction charge is N300 making total of N5,300.
- Please pay this amount through etranzact pin vending to any branch of the listed banks; Diamond, FCMB, Zenith, Ecobank, Firstbank, Keystone, UBA, Unity bank & Skye Bank.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number.
- Provide your details as it may be required by the bank.
- On return from Bank, go back to your application page and select Prospective Student Tab
- Retuning Applicant Login, then Part-Time, login with your email and password.
- When you get to the payment option, Select e-Tranzact pin vending then click on “select and pay fee”.
- Enter the Invoice No(PayeeD) and click on verify. Your payment will be verified and you can print your application receipt with your “Applicant ID”.
- Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the School in regards to your admission.
- Print your payment receipt and Application Summary.
A copy each of the above alongside Photocopies of relevant document should be sent to:
THE SECRETARY, CENTRE FOR CONTINIOUS STUDIES, PYANKU CAMPUS, NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY,
P.M.B. 1022, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE.
For application enquires or support kindly send an email to: email@example.com.
Returning Applicant: Use Returning Applicant link https://nsuk.edu.ng/returning-applicant-login/ to login, select Part Time and enter your Application email and password. This is required if you have completed step1 of your application or you want to login to your profile to check your application status.
If you have completed step1 of your application and verified your email, or if you want to login to your profile to check your application status Click here to login.
OTHER RELATED POSTS