The management of Nasarawa State University has announced the sale of her Part-time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session at the cost of five thousand naira (5000:00) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Part-time admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Nasarawa State University Part-time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for NSUK Part-time form online via NSUK official web portal, the cost of NSUK Part-time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part-time forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part-time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- NSUK registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for NSUK Part-time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on NSUK Part-time by current and past candidates
- NSUK Part-time form closing date
Below are the list of FAQ on NSUK Part-time forms;
Is NSUK part time form out?
How much is NSUK Part-time admission form?
When will NSUK Part-time form be out?
Please when is Nasarawa State University Part-time screening starting?
Please I want to know if NSUK Part-time registration is in progress
Please when is NSUK Part-time application form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for NSUK admission form?
|FAQs on NSUK Part-time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on NSUK Part-time Forms|
|Is NSUK Part-time admission form out?||NSUK Part-time form for registration is out.|
|When will NSUK Part-time admission forms be out?||NSUK Part-time application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Nasarawa State University UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at NSUK main campus.|
|Please I want to know if NSUK Part-time registration is in progress?||Currently the NSUK Part-time form registration online has started.|
|Please when is NSUK post form closing date?||NSUK Part-time form closing date has not been announced.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is NSUK Part-time Form?||NSUK Part-time admission form is five thousand naira (5000:00).|
|How can I apply for NSUK Part-time programme?||NSUK registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on NSUK Part-time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Entry requirement and Duration of Courses.
Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
B.Sc.. Business Administration
B.Sc.. Public Administration
B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
B.Sc.. Mass Communication
B.Sc.. Computer Science
B.Sc.. Political Science
B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
B.A. Islamic Studies
B.A Arabic Studies
How To Apply for NSUK Part Time Admission Form
Please follow the application guideline for approved for applying for NSUK part time form. All applications must be carried out strictly via NSUK part time application portal link as see towards the end of this post.
Pre-application Stage: You are to create an account with a valid email address and a password (ensure you make use a password you can easily remember).
- Click on “login” to provide your O’level Scratch Card detail (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) and click “continue” to fill in your Biodata/Profile. For Type of Certificate Sought: “O Level holder” Select PART TIME (ONE), “ND Holder” Select PART TIME (TWO), “HND HOLDER” Select PART TIME (THREE). Please make sure you keep to the same email address at this stage.
- Click “continue” upon successful creation of profile. Login with your email and password.
Qualifications: Provide all your academic qualifications up till date. Do this by clicking the “add qualification” button. Provide only relevant qualifications.
- Provide your next of kin details.
- Save and move to step 3.
Fill in your O’Level Details: Fill in your O’Level results.
- Please note that you are to select your best grade if you are combining two results.
- Click “save and Next step” to move to Step 4.
Select your programme: Here you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly ensure that only a clear passport size image is uploaded (max of 1MB).
- Note: without a clear image of the applicant, admission processing may be stalled.
- Select your proposed programme here and other required fields.
- Tick the declaration box
- Click on “save” and move to Step 5.
Payment: Here you will be required to download your APPLICATION payment invoice.
- NSUK part time application form is N5,000.00k only while online payment transaction charge is N300 making total of N5,300.
- Please pay this amount through etranzact pin vending to any branch of the listed banks; Diamond, FCMB, Zenith, Ecobank, Firstbank, Keystone, UBA, Unity bank & Skye Bank.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number.
- Provide your details as it may be required by the bank.
- On return from Bank, go back to your application page and select Prospective Student Tab
- Retuning Applicant Login, then Part-Time, login with your email and password.
- When you get to the payment option, Select e-Tranzact pin vending then click on “select and pay fee”.
- Enter the Invoice No(PayeeD) and click on verify. Your payment will be verified and you can print your application receipt with your “Applicant ID”.
- Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the School in regards to your admission.
- Print your payment receipt and Application Summary.
A copy each of the above alongside Photocopies of relevant document should be sent to:
THE SECRETARY, CENTRE FOR CONTINIOUS STUDIES, PYANKU CAMPUS, NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY,
P.M.B. 1022, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE.
For application enquires or support kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Applicant: Use Returning Applicant link https://nsuk.edu.ng/returning-applicant-login/ to login, select Part Time and enter your Application email and password. This is required if you have completed step1 of your application or you want to login to your profile to check your application status.
If you have completed step1 of your application and verified your email, or if you want to login to your profile to check your application status Click here to login.
Complete the form and submit.
I hope this helps. If you have questions as regards NSUK PT admission form, please feel free to reach me via the comment section below and I will be happy to respond.
OTHER RELATED POSTS