This is to inform all candidates interested in the school of Journalism that the management of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism has announced the sale of her full time ND and HND admission forms for 2021/2022 academic session starting from next week closing date of forms will be announced at a later date.
See Available Programmes and Their Admission Requirements Below
Admission Requirements For ND in Mass Communication
The Institution offers programmes leading to the award of diplomas in Mass Communication. These programmes are also available on part-time basis during weekends. The full-time diploma programme is of two year duration while the part time equivalent is three years.
- Candidate seeking admission into the institution National Diploma programme must possess WASC/SSCE/GCE O’ Level Certificate, NECO or equivalent with five credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings and must sit for UTME.
- The pre-requisites for admission into Higher National Diploma programme are as stated in (1) above. In addition, candidate must posses National Diploma with at least a lower credit grade in Mass Communication from a recognized polytechnic or institutions of comparable status.
Admission Requirements For HND in Mass Communication
The programme is Four-Semester (Two Academic Sessions) for Full Time students and Six Semesters (Three Academic Sessions) for Part Time students.
- Five Credit pass as it is for admission into National Diploma
- National Diploma in Mass Communication with minimum of Lower Credit from a recognised and NBTE-accredited institution.
- (c) Evidence/Proof of a one-year mandatory Industrial Attachment. Admission is done directly by the Institution. At the end of the course, successful candidates are awarded Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication.
Cost of NIJ ND and HND Admission Forms For 2021/2022
The management has announced that the Forms will be made available online at the cost of 5,000 Naira for Full time and part time ND candidates and 7,000 Naira for full time and part time HND candidates.
How To Apply for NIJ Admission Form for ND & HND 2021/2022
Step 1 – Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
Step 2 – Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
Step 3 – If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Please note –
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
I hope this is well understood? However, if you have any question as regards NIJ admission form for ND and HND 2021/2022 academic session, please reach out to me via the comment section and I will be glad to respond to all questions.