The official Michael and Cecilia Ibru University – MCIU Cut-Off Mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Michael and Cecilia Ibru University as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Cut-off mark for 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs (8 copies preferably).
See the approved cut off mark of Michael and Cecilia Ibru University at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting MCIU JAMB cut off mark for 2022/2023 is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in MCIU so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for internal screening in Michael and Cecilia Ibru University are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current MCIU cut off mark for 2022/2023 session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- Eight (8) recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Like we would always inform students, scoring above MCIU JAMB/Post UTME Cut Off Mark does not in any way guarantee you an automatic admission into the University, until a successful internal screening exercise carried out on all candidates.
If candidate(s) is/are successful in the internal screening exercise then they are automatically granted admission to study the course of their choice.
MCIU Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Academic Session
|COURSES||JAMB CUT OFF MARK|
|Banking and Finance||160|
Hope you got what you visited this page for? If you have any question(s) as regards Michael and Cecilia Ibru University cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about MCIU and happenings in Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to schoolings.org