What is Education And Computer Science? Why do candidates go for Education And Computer Science? is it the passion for the course? What is the reason for the increase in the search for universities that offer Education And Computer Science? The above questions are still lingering in the minds of many till date.
Truth be told, some students choose courses based on the JAMB approved subject combination requirements and information gotten from people as regards the schools that offer the course. Education And Computer Science is not selected in a bid to evade any subject that involves science. many students look for courses like Education And Computer Science, and some Science related courses that may or may not require mathematics.
In this post, you will see the list of schools that offer Education And Computer Science, the subject combinations, cut off mark as well as the entry requirements for the course.
Education And Computer Science is a course offered in most tertiary institutions in Nigeria, It is a course under the faculty of Education And Computer Science managed by the Department of Education And Computer Science. The importance attached to this post is immeasurable as students during their UTME registration, search for the list of universities offering Education And Computer Science so as to make an informed decision on making a sensible choice based on their catchment area.
Aside checking for universities or polytechnics offering Education And Computer Science as a course, you need to be sure of the correct O’Level and JAMB subject combination for studying Education And Computer Science because in the past, candidates who have ignored this move were either forced to change their school or lost out on the admission for that academic session. So we candidly advice you take the following information in this post Seriously.
To study Education And Computer Science in any of the under listed universities, candidates must meet the following basic entry requirements:
a) Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits in the following subjects; Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and three or four other subjects in not more than 2 sittings.
b) Pass the cut off mark for the university or polytechnic of his or her choice. We advice you score a minimum of 250 and above as this gives you a greater chance of gaining admission to study Education And Computer Science into your preferred choice of institution.
The above are the basic requirements from the list of Universities Offering Education And Computer Science. Though other requirements will be communicated to you by the schools when you register for their post UTME admission forms.
List of Accredited Universities That Offer Education And Computer Science In Nigeria
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos (Affliated To Ek
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo (Affliated To Ekiti State Univers
- Enugu State College Of Education, (Technical), Enugu (Affliated To Nnamdi Azik
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.) Umunze, Affiliated To (Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.), Omoku, Omoku , Affiliated To (University Of Nige
- Federal College Of Education, (Technical), Potiskum (Affliated To Abubakar Taf
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliro
- Kwara State College Of Education, (Technical), Lafia (Affliated To Ahmadu Bello
- Lead City University , Ibadan
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education, Noforija, Epe, Lagos (Affliated
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Sokoyo State University, Sokoto
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Port-Harcourt
The above list is a mixture of private, state and federal universities currently offering Education And Computer Science, this means candidates, Parents or Guardians can make a choice from the above. Most often, it is easier to study the choice of your course when you select a school that is within your Catchment area.
For example, candidates who is from Delta state and selects Education And Computer Science in UNIBEN stands a greater chance of gaining admission to study the course than a candidate who hails from Lagos state or Sokoto state. Many students make the mistake of just selecting randomly without applying the Catchment area principle though this does not apply to Private Universities.
In summary, if you must select a state or Federal university, choose your state or school that falls within your catchment area for you to stand a huge chance of studying Education And Computer Science or any course of your choice.
Hope the above is well understood? if you are still not clear as regards the list of schools or universities that offers Education And Computer Science and their admission requirements, you can get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.