KSUSTA inter university transfer form has been a subject of debate for various reasons which shall be explained on this page below. Admission into higher institutions in Nigeria has always been a big deal and that’s because of the admission process every secondary school leavers are obliged to undertake in furthering their education. In this blog post, we will be giving out information as regards KSUSTA inter-university transfer form and the step by step procedure on how to go about the application process.
KSUSTA inter-university transfer form comes into play where students for one reason or another decide to switch institutions. That is, from a university to another university only, the form does not cover for transfers from one polytechnic to another university.
What You Stand To Gain From This Post:
- How to apply for KSUSTA inter-university transfer form
- Steps and procedures for applying for KSUSTA inter university transfer form
- The top 7 reasons student request for inter university transfer form
- All you need to know about KSUSTA inter faculty transfer forms and how to apply
- Who is eligible to apply for KSUSTA transfer form and why
There are 7 major reasons students change or rather request for an inter university transfer form from their current university to another university:
You should be familiar about students wanting to transfer from one university to another, you might be wondering why such move is needed judging from the rigorous processes these students must have undergone before gaining admission into their current institution. Below are some of the top 7 reasons students request for inter university transfer forms.
1) The course offered has been dis-accredited by the NUC in d case of a university.
2) The course they were supposed to offer wasn’t given to them and since there is no slot for their preferred course in the department in their current university, they request for an inter-university transfer form from the school they are switching to and start the process. For example, if the course given to Mary isn’t what she registered for in her JAMB due to her cut off mark or post UTME score not high enough, she would most likely be given another course if there are available slots in other departments within the same faculty. Mary definitely would prefer to transfer to the department after 100Level but if there is no slot in the department, Mary would rather request for Kebbi State University inter-university transfer form or any other University that is offering the course she desires and apply by going through the process as discussed below.
3) Cost of tuition fee in their current university can necessitate a student to transfer to another school. There have been cases where school fees are increased by 100% and students with financial challenges would rather take either a KSUSTA inter university transfer form or any school with cheap school fees that offers their course and follow the process. The only issue here is that if such student is above 200 level, an inter university transfer will not be possible.
4) Cult related issues are one of the factors many student switch to another school. They either go and write JAMB over again or purchase the KSUSTA inter university transfer form and any university of their choice and follow the process required.
5) Some student pick up the transfer form based on the school environment. Some just request for KSUSTA inter-university transfer form because of the news and information they must have heard about life in Kebbi State University.
6) Social influence and peer pressure is also a factor for request of KSUSTA inter university transfer form.
7) Persistent sexual demands by lecturers from female students and other related factors is another major reason students change institutions, hence KSUSTA inter university transfer form becomes necessary.
The good news is that KSUSTA accept students from other recognized universities so long as such student meet the institution’s admission requirements.
Before an inter university transfer form to Kebbi State University can be completed, the management of KSUSTA shall investigate the reason for your transfer and confirm that your admission into the school you are transferring from is genuine and conforms with their own standard.
KSUSTA Inter University transfer form is readily available every academic session for students from other recognized universities in Nigeria who must have gained admission via the 3 most recognized methods as seen below. Before we go into details on how to apply for KSUSTA inter university transfer form, that is, transferring from your current university to KSUSTA, lets discuss the modes of admission into the school.
Admission of students into KSUSTA (Kebbi State University) is made possible via these 3 methods:
1) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
2) Direct Entry
3) Diploma or JUPEB Programmes
These three methods will be explained briefly below proper understanding four candidates who wish to utilize any of the underlisted;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination: Candidates who used to make use of this method must possess credit passes in five relevant subjects the senior secondary school certificate examination all the general certificate examination also known as GCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should include English language and mathematics the three other credits depends on the departmental requirements.
- Direct Entry: Candidates using direct entry as a means of gaining admission into KSUSTA must have obtained at least two GCE advanced a-level passes in addition to the UTME requirements above.
- Diploma or Pre-degree Programmes: Successful candidates who passed the competitive qualifying examination after undergoing an intensive 9 months pre-degree program or 2 years diploma programme will be admitted into specific degree options as related to the course registered.
Having understood the methods of gaining admission into Kebbi State University, it would be pertinent to divulge all necessary information that would enable your transfer from your current institution to KSUSTA a reality.
KSUSTA INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM: How To Transfer From Your Current University To KSUSTA
STEP 1: All candidates seeking admission into Kebbi University through transfer from other universities must purchase the prescribed form from the academic office after paying and obtaining a bursary receipt for the fee paid.
STEP 2: A duly completed form will be submitted along with the transcripts of academic records to the admission office at least 2 weeks before a matriculation date for that session.
STEP 3: Upon receipts of the forms, the admission office processes and send them to the appropriate Dean of faculty or head of department for their consideration our recommendation to the secretary University admissions board, who then commits and forwards them to the University Admission Board for consideration.
The admissions office must ensure that all transcripts are properly verified and confirmed authentic and that no students coming from other University is a cult member or of questionable character.
1) Please note that KSUSTA inter University transfer form are only allowed for students up to 200 level as any students above 200 level studying a 4 year course shall not be considered for transfer.
2) KSUSTA will allow for transfer from other universities for students in 300 level studying Law (LLB), Medicine, Nursing (B.N.Sc.) programmes that have a duration of 5 and 6 years and above.
KSUSTA Inter-faculty and Intra Faculty Transfer Form Application Procedure
Students wishing to transfer from one faculty to all departments to another must satisfied University and faculty departmental requirements. In addition, they must have taken at least three courses India 100 level in the case of intra-faculty transfer. When such transfer is eventually affected the students must register all the remaining 100 level courses in addition to their 200-level courses.
Please note that inter-faculty and intra faculty transfers may not exceed 10% love the student population in either case for a given session. That is, the total number of students that would be given transfer forms shall not exceed 10% of the total population in a department. This is the ideal figure applicable in all Universities in Nigeria.
For any student who wish to transfer from their current university to KSUSTA must make sure he or she follow the above steps and procedures for a smooth and easy transfer process.
Hope the information provided is well understood? do you still have questions as regards KSUSTA inter-university transfer form, and inter faculty transfer forms for those who wish to change faculties? please reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application process.