NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, till date boasts as not just one of the best school of health technologies in the middle belt region of Nigeria but also, one with the most courses offered. Compared to other colleges of health technology, NKST College of Health Technology has a wide array of courses that cuts across major science and public health professions.
This information is for persons who have chosen NKST College of Health Technology as his or her preferred institution. We therefore wish to inform the general public that the list of accredited courses offered in NKST College of Health Technology also known as NKST College of Health Technology has been released by the management of the health technology, NKST.
We have arranged the approved courses offered in NKST College of Health Technology in a systematic manner that makes it easy for readers to identify the course being searched for. The courses have been arranged in an alphabetical order so it makes it easier for readers to locate their preferred course of study.
To study any of the courses offered in NKST College of Health Technology candidates must meet their general entry requirements; we have outlined the minimum requirements for admission into NKST College of Health Technology below:
Interested candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the available programmes:
- All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NKST College of Health Technology
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
I hope this has been helpful enough? If you still have questions as regards the accredited courses offered in NKST College of Health Technology, kindly scroll down to the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly
If you still have any question or input as regards the above subject, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.