The Polytechnic Calabar school fees for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available for candidates who recently got admitted into the polytechnic. Before now, accurate school fees breakdown for both new and returning students 2021/2022 academic session was sketchy online, so we though it necessary to make this information available to our readers and the general public for either reference purposes or personal use.
Hold in mind that The Polytechnic Calabar school fees for newly admitted students for this academic year as provided here could change anytime as deemed necessary by the management of the polytechnic, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for school fees this academic session.
Till date, The Polytechnic Calabar stands as one of the best polytechnics in the south south region and gaining admission into this institution is by merit, their tuition fee is very affordable being a state poly when compared to others polytechnic school fees in Nigeria.
Please note that since The Polytechnic Calabar school fees is relatively affordable, the management has directed that tuition fees be paid at once instead of being paid in installments.
This information is for fresh ND and HND students who have either The Polytechnic Calabar as their preferred choice of Institution during the 2021 UTME registration and Direct Entry (DE) or changed their institution to The Polytechnic Calabar.
The table below is a detailed schedule school fees for The Polytechnic Calabar for all courses offered at the institution, and please note that this fee is strictly undergraduate (ND and HND freshers)
The Polytechnic Calabar (THE POLYTECHNIC CALABAR) tuition as seen in the table below also includes acceptance fee for ND ad HND fresh students, it is strictly tuition fee payable by new students as mandated by the management of the polytechnic
All newly admitted students are to take note:
- Another important factor to take into consideration is that The Polytechnic Calabar acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the institution, this is a process applicable in all polytechnics in Nigeria, be it private, Federal or states. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
- Kindly be informed that late payment of The Polytechnic Calabar school fees or acceptance fee by both ND and HND fresh and returning students for 2021/2022 session would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as approved by the management of the polytechnic.
See breakdown of The Polytechnic Calabar school fees for ND and HND fresh students 2021/2022 academic session below. You are going to realize that the fees for Indigenes is almost half of what non-indigenes pay, this is a practice common with most state universities in Nigeria.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- The Polytechnic Calabar – THE POLYTECHNIC CALABAR School fees for ND 1 and HND 1 new students 2021/2022 Academic session
- The Polytechnic Calabar tuition fee for returning students
- The Polytechnic Calabar school fees for all courses offered in 2021/2022 session
- The Polytechnic Calabar acceptance fee payment for all fresh students
- Other fees and charges payable at The Polytechnic Calabar as seen in the table below.
The Polytechnic Calabar School Fees Schedule for Fresh Students ND and HND 2021/2022 Academic Session
All ND 1 and HND 1 newly admitted students of The Polytechnic Calabar are advised to pay their tuition fees for 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
The Polytechnic Calabar School Fees for Fresh ND & HND Students 2021/2022 Session
Below is the school fees and acceptance fee breakdown for fresh ND and HND students
|PROGRAMME||SCHOOL FEES||ACCEPTANCE FEE|
|FRESH ND 1||35,000 (per session)||10,000|
|FRESH HND 1||45,000 (per session)||10,000|
The above amount should be re-crosschecked at the counter before payment, please avoid paying to any individual or personal account. The Polytechnic Calabar school fees in the above table is for all fresh ND and HND students.
Note that acceptance fee is to be paid first before any other fee as this would serve as a proof that you have accepted the admission offer from the institution.