The admission requirements and list of courses offered in ADCOED is now available for fresh candidates who selected Ansar-ud-deen College of Education, Isolo, Lagos state or students who wish to switch to ADCOED (Ansar-ud-deen College of Education, Isolo) from another college of education as this information borders on ADCOED courses and entry requirements.
I will be providing you with not just the list of accredited courses but also, the admission requirements as approved by the management of the institution, therefore prospective candidates are to go through the information provided below to confirm the availability of their proposed courses and if they meet the admission requirements.
Currently, the courses offered in Ansar-ud-deen College of Education, Isolo as seen in this post are the accredited courses according to NBTE (National Board for Technical Education) therefore candidates or prospective students should be rest assured of the information provided.
It would also be worthy to note that the courses offered at Ansar-ud-deen College of Education, Isolo seen below are from time to time reviewed by the National Board for Technical Education which could either be dis-accredited or new courses being accredited if the institution does or does not comply with NBTE’s policies.
I thought it necessary to publish the full list of available courses offered in Ansar-ud-deen College of Education as requested by our readers as it has become increasingly necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.
Basically, upon choosing a course of study, it has become a routine for candidates to search for the admission requirements for candidates seeking admission into Ansar-ud-deen College of Education.
The Basic knowledge includes Ansar-ud-deen College of Education school fees for new students and their cut off mark. With this, the candidate is well informed in choosing the right choice of course before even writing the UTME
The following under-listed are the general requirements for gaining admission into ADCOED.
ADCOED Admission Requirements for All Programmes
- A senior school certificate (SSCE/NECO/GCE) O’ level with credit in 5 subjects at one sitting or 6 credits at two sittings.
- Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidates wishes to study.
- Credits in English language is required for all course.
- Credits in mathematics is required for science and social Science courses.
A grade ii teachers: certificate (TCII) with credit
- Or merits in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the courses the candidates wishes to study.
- Credits/merits in English language is required for all courses.
- Credits/merit in English language is required for science and social science courses.
- A senior school certificate (ssce/neco/gce) O’ level with passes in 5 subjects including English language, three of which must be credit pass at one sitting or four credits at two sittings.
- Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- Credits in English language is required for all courses.
- Credits in mathematics is required for science and social science courses.
Upon meeting the above general entry requirements, candidates automatically become eligible for admission into ADCOED and can proceed for their internal screening exercise either via online or university environment.
So with the above information, prospective candidates should be clear as regards the requirements for admission into ADCOED.
Traditionally, we have arranged the all courses offered in ADCOED in an alphabetical order based on the faculty they fall under for ease of identification for prospective candidates and inter transfer students.
List of Accredited Courses Offered In ADCOED
School of Science & Mathematics
School of Arts & Social Science
Political science/Islamic studies
Social Studies/Islamic studies
Social studies/political science
Economics/ Islamic studies
School of Language
English/ Islamic studies
Yoruba/ Islamic studies
If you have any question as regards the available courses that are accredited in ADCOED. you can contact us via the comment section below and we shall respond swiftly.
Also, you could join our list of growing subscribers by opting in to start receiving unique and updated news from ADCOED as regards their admission list, post UTME news and other important announcements.