Lead City University School fees for all courses, new students 2021/2022 academic session has been officially released by the management and school authority.
Lead City University school fees for all courses as seen in the table below contains school fees schedule for all faculties and departments, please note that late registration and payment for all students attracts an extra fee which would be in addition to the current school fees.
The table below contains the extra fees like;
- Lead City Hostel Accommodation Fees (Optional)
- Exam Fees for all students (Undergraduate level)
- Medical Fee
- Internet Fee
- Study Materials and the likes
All of the above are contained in the school fees schedule of Lead City University
For payment procedures of Lead City University School fees, prospective, new and returning students are all advised to read carefully as input of incorrect data cannot be revoked and Lead City University will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry therefore payment procedures with captioned images towards the end of this post have been broken down into simple steps for ease of understanding,
Lead City University Fees Structure For Undergraduates 2021/2022 Academic Session
|ITEM||FEES IN NAIRA|
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENT||Tuition Fee (₦)|
|Social Science 1||550,000|
|Social Science 2||350,000|
|Mass Comm. & Media Tech||550,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 1||560,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 2||350,000|
|Education (Sandwich Option)||50,000|
|Health Information Mgt.||280,000|
|Access Diploma Programmes||250,000|
|2-Year Diploma Programme||150,000|
|COMPULSORY PAYMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY UP TO 2021/2022 YEAR OF ENTRY|
|Biometric ID Card||₦2,000|
|Students Association Fees||₦5,000|
|Compulsory Payments. Year of Entry: 2021/2022|
Study Pack Fee
|Compulsory for all Students|
|Study Material Fee for Information Tech. & Applied Sciences||25,000|
|Study Material Fee for Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies||20,000|
|Study Material Fee for Faculty of Education||20,000|
|Regular Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education||20,000|
*IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon (Compulsory for all 300 and 400 level students) – ₦ 25,000
*Feeding (COMPULSORY) – ₦120,000
* Internet and Medical payments are compulsory for all students.
*TRCN Fee of ₦15,000 is compulsory for all final year Educational Management students.
Lead City University Hostel Accommodation Fee (Optional) For 2021/2022 Session
|Executive Single Room||300,000|
|Executive Double-Bedded Room||150,000|
All Stipulated Fees are payable to any of the following Banks:
- G.T. Bank. Acc no: 0029591261
- Zenith Bank Acc no: 1012380571
- UBA Acc. no: 1015466816
- Feeding and Study Material fees should be paid in UBA Special Acc. No. : 2082388627
All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note that;
- The stipulated fees cover Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
- Payments are to be made once. Payment by installment attracts a 5% surcharge on the fee.
- All students must pay at least 70% of the Tuition fees before registration and class attendance.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for every semester.
- Normal registration within three weeks of resumption. Please note that student who .fails to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty fee of N20, 000.00. Very late registration penalty of N40, 000.00 per semester.
- All Final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam fee of N21, 500.00.
- Accommodation fees are payable once to any of the designated banks (payments in installments are not allowed). The University does not have any involvement with hostels outside the University campus. Any student that patronizes such hostels does so at their own risk. Students under age 20 must stay in the University accommodation except they have written permission of their Parents/Sponsors to stay off campus.
- The University must know the residential addresses of all students which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Unit and Faculty Office. Parents/Sponsors should also ensure that the University has their genuine and current postal/E-mail address and Phone numbers in case of emergency and for the purpose of dispatching examination results and other necessary information about their wards to them directly. Cooking in the University hostel is prohibited. Penalty is expulsion from the hostel without refund.
- Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay Alumni initiation fee of N25, 500 (compulsory).
- All students both old and new as well as Parents/Guardians/Sponsors are encouraged to contribute voluntarily to the University Endowment Fund. More information is available at the Alumni Relations/Parents Liaison Office.
As usual, if you have any question(s) as regards Lead City University school fees schedule for fresh students 2021/2022 academic session, you could scroll down to the comment section below and we will respond in no time.
OTHER RELATED POSTS