The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has is yet to announce the post UTME screening dates for 2020/2021 session for candidates that applied for LAUTECH post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into LAUTECH through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2020/2021 screening exercise slated for Saturday February 2021 (Date not announced).
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
DIRECT ENTRY Candidates
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue & Time
The designated screening centres for the applicants is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards LAUTECH post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2020/2021 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck