The Center for Educational Services, Lagos State University has announced the sale of her Diploma admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. The cost of LASU diploma admission form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000:00) only and forms can be obtained only via LASU website.
LASU Diploma admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via LASU official admission portal, the cost of Lagos State University Diploma admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2023/2024 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is available online.. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
LASU Diploma registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards LASU Diploma admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the LASU Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on LASU Diploma Full-time forms;
Is LASU Diploma form out?
How much is LASU Diploma form?
When will Diploma in LASU be out?
Please when is Lagos State University Diploma screening starting?
Please I want to know if LASU Diploma registration is in progress
Please when is LASU Diploma form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for LASU Diploma form?
|FAQs on LASU Diploma Application Form||Answers To FAQs on LASU DIPLOMA Forms|
|Is LASU Diploma form out?||LASU Diploma form for registration is out.|
|When will LASU Diploma forms be out?||LASU Diploma application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Lagos State University pre degree entrance exam starting?||The entrance Examination will take place at LASU main campus.|
|Please I want to know if LASU registration is in progress?||Currently the LASU Diploma form registration online has started.|
|Please when is LASU diploma form closing date?||LASU Diploma admission form closing date is 6th May, 2023.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is LASU Diploma Form?||LASU Diploma admission form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for LASU Diploma form?||LASU Diploma registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on LASU Pre degree form for prospective and current Diploma applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
LASU Diploma Programmes and Requirements
(I) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN KINETICS, SPORTS AND HEALTH EDUCATION, DIPLOMA IN PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION (2 YEARS)
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Physical and Health Education Programme:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Three (3) Credits
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least Three (3) Merit Passes, one of which must be physical & health education
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) with at least Three (3) Credits at O’ Level.
- Mature Candidates not less than 35 years of age who are also International/National athlete with Medals/Certificates can benefit from the Programme with at least Two (2) Credits in GCE
DIPLOMA IN NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION (2YEARS)
Four types of persons are expected to take advantage of this programme.
- Teacher with grade II or other qualification recognised in Nursery and Primary Education
- Primary Education who have at least Three (3) years experience in the Primary Education Teaching.
- Candidate with Three (3) Credits at ordinary level including English.
- Matured candidates who are above 35years but do not have the required Three (3) Credits.
- Candidate with N.C.E
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION, DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (2 YEARS)
- Candidates with Five (5) Credits at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language at the Senior Secondary School Certificate, West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate.
- Candidates with merits in Four (4) subjects including English Language at not more than Two (2) sittings in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate.
(II) FACULTY OF ARTS,
DIPLOMA IN MUSIC (2 YEARS)
The Lagos State University minimum entry requirement into the Diploma in Music Programme is as follows:
- Credits in at least Three (3) O’Level subjects
- A minimum of merit pass at Grade 3 Level in ABRSM or MUSON Examination is acceptable for the programme
- Applicants, by whichever mode they seek admission, must satisfy the Department of their basic musical aptitude and competence at a specially conducted Departmental audition. This consists of written (theoretical), practical (playing of various instruments, singing etc) as well as aural examinations. Candidates are recommended for admission only after they might have passed the audition.
DIPLOMA IN THEATRE AND FILM ARTS (2 YEARS)
Candidates intending to be admitted for the programme must obtain:
- Credits in the SSCE or GCE O’ Level Examination or its equivalent in Four (4) subjects including English Language; at not more than Two (2) sittings
- Credits in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language and Social Studies. Credits in Literature in English will be an added advantage;
- Waivers shall be given to mature candidates (not less than 30years) with other Certificates but who have Three (3) years experience in Theatre and Media Arts Practice and with a recommendation letter from a renowned Professionals or Organisation;
- A good grade in the entry examination
DIPLOMA IN PHILOSOPHY
Candidates for admission into the Diploma in Philosophy should normally possess at least one (1) of the following:
- Four (4) Credits at not more than Two (2) Sittings to include English at SSCE/WASC/GCE/NECO Certificate.
- Candidates with Five (5) Credits in WASC, NECO or GCE or TC II with at least a pass in English Language.
- Candidates with Merits in Four (4) subjects including English Language at not more than Two (2) Sittings in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate.
- Mature Candidates who are 30 years old and above with Three (3) Credits which must include English Language.
(III) FACULTY OF LAW,
DIPLOMA IN LAW (2 YEARS)
- Candidates must have at least Four (4) Credits at SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent including English Language.
- Mature Candidates of not less than 35 years of age with at least a Pass in English Language or Mathematics with Ten (10) years working experience at managerial level may be considered.
(IV) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
DIPLOMA IN ECONOMIC STUDIES (2 YEARS)
- Credits in at least Four (4) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any other subject in the SSCE/NECO/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent.
- A Professional Certificate in Technology, Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Law, Marketing, Finance, Insurance and holders of related Professional Certificates.
DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Duration: The course covers Four (4) Semesters on part-time basis.
An applicant for admission into the Diploma in Crime Management Studies possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Four (4) Credits.
- G.C.E. ‘0’ Level with at least Four (4) Credits
- S.S.S.C. or G.C.E. ‘O’ level with at least Three (3) Credits and a minimum of 30 years of age.
- Mature Candidates with at least Two (2) Credits and demonstrable evidence of at least Ten (10) years in the service of any of the military and para-military forces or government services.
- Officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent or equivalent.
- Any other interested candidates with OND / NCE / B Sc certificates or equivalent qualifications.
- This programme has its focus on men/officers of the Army, Navy, Air-force, Police, Immigration Services, Prison Services, Customs Services, Guarantee Services, Drug Law Enforcement Agency Federal Road Safety Corps, State Security Services, Security Arms of Private Concems and any other interested Candidates in Crime and Law Enforcement Studies.
DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK AND ADMINISTRATION
- Four (4) ordinary level credits at not more than Two (2) sitting. One of the credit must be in English language
Mature candidate with a considerable number of working experience who must, in addition, possess at least three (3) ordinary level credits. Such candidates must demonstrate practical knowledge of the fied of social work.
(V) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (2 YEARS)
- Four (4) O’level Credits in Chemistry, Mathematics and any Two of the following courses: Physics, Biology
Agric Science and Further Mathematics. Minimum of Credits in English language is required.
- NABTEB Certificate with Credits in Chemistry, Mathematics and Two other courses; Credits in English language is required
- City and Guild Final Certificate in relevant field
- Mature Candidates not less than 30 years old and with relevant work experience and at least Two Credits of which Chemistry and English is a must.
DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (2 YEARS)
To be considered for admission into the Diploma programme in Electronic and Computer Engineering, candidate must possess one of the following:
- Candidate with SSCE/WASCE/GCE (O’LEVEL) with Credits in Physics, Mathematics and any Two of the following courses: Chemistry, Biology, English Language, Economics, Geography, Agricultural science, a minimum of a ‘Credits ‘ in English Language is required for admission.
- National Technical Certificate in related science subject with Credits.
- Candidates aged 30 years who have been working in Electronic and Computer industries for an upward of five years but do not meet the above requirements may be considered to have a Credits in three subject which subjects must include Physics, Mathematics and a Credits in English Language.
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (2 YEARS)
To be considered for admission into the Diploma programme in Mechanical Engineering, candidate must possess one of the following
- Candidate with SSCE/ WAEC/ GCE (O’Level) with Credits in physics, mathematics and any Two of the following subjects: Chemistry, English Language, Geography, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing, a minimum of a ‘Credits in English Language is required for admission.
- National Technical Certificate in related Science subject with Credits.
(VI) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (2 YEARS)
- Prospective Candidates for Diploma in Public Administration must possess the West Africa School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) Credits including English Language.
- Mature Candidates who do not possess the minimum entry requirements but who can prove that they have sufficient work experience in Public Administration may be admitted, such candidates must have attained the age of 35 years, at least.
DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (2 YEARS)
- Credits in at least Four (4) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, WAEC/NECO, GCE O’ Level or its equivalent.
- Mature Candidates of not less than 30 years of age with at least a pass in either English Language or Mathematics plus Credits in three (3) relevant subjects may be considered.
- Four (4) Credits which must include English Language and Mathematics or at least a pass in either Mathematics or English but with not less than Five (5) years cognate work experience may also be considered
- Four (4) Credits in Teachers Grade II/WAEC Technical/NABTEB Certificate for Candidates who are not less than 30 years of age. A minimum of Five (5) years cognate work experience is required.
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Candidates must possess four (4) O’ Level Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics or commerce and any other subject from Physical and Social Sciences.
DIPLOMA IN MARKETING (2 YEARS)
Admission requirement for Diploma in Marketing: Candidate must possess English language, Mathematics and any other Two (2) of the following subjects:
- Financial Accounting
- Civic Education
DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP (2 YEARS)
- Candidates are required to possess Four (4) O’Level Credits in English, Mathematics, Economics and/or Commerce and other subject from Physical and Social Sciences
(VII) SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
DIPLOMA IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES (2 YEARS)
- Candidates should possess at least Five (5) Credits at SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent including English Language, Literature-in-English and Mathematics and Two (2) Credits from Arts, Commercial or Social Sciences.
Candidates with ‘D’ in literature O’ Level can be considered.
How To Apply for LASU Diploma Admission Form
STEP 1 – You are to visit LASU website
STEP 2 – Make an e-payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000:00) only to access the application form via www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
STEP 3 – Complete the form and submit
LASU Diploma Form Deadline
LASU Diploma form closing date is 6th May, 2023. All forms that fails to be submitted on or before this date shall be disqualified for admission automatically.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards LASU Diploma admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.