Lagos state Polytechnic LASPOTECH Post UTME screening admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Registration exercise registration has begun. Also included are the starting and closing date for all completed forms. This is therefore ti inform all candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their preferred choice Institution during the UTME registration in 2020/2021 are here by advised to follow the procedures below.
LASPOTECH post UTME admission screening exercise require all students who sat for the UTME and OBTAINED a minimum cut off mark of 140 and also have the required relevant O ’level credits as contained in the Jamb brochure which usually must include Mathematics and English, though not in all cases.
How To Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Admission Form
All candidates are advised to read and follow the laid down instructions carefully to avoid costly mistakes.
Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions below to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result:
1) Click on the ’’Admission” link on the navigation bar
2) Select ADMISSION SCREENING;
3) Click on ’’Continue” button
4) Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 characters.
5) Provide a working email and a valid GSM number
6) Click on “Continue”
7) Log in with your username and password
8) Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
9) Complete the application form as appropriate.
10) You will be prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size.
11) Enter your UTME Scores
12) Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Please indicate two sittings where necessary)
13) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click ’’Submit”
14) Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
15) Print out your ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Institution.
Closing Date for Submission of LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
The management of Lagos state polytechnic has announced that all completed application forms be submitted on or before 18th of November, 2020. Any form submitted after the prescribed date automatically becomes null and void.
Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question as regards LASPOTECH post UTME internal screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly scroll down to the comment section below and we shall respond in no time.
Good luck in your pursuit!
OTHER RELATED POSTS