This information is for those interested in (Lagos Business School) LBS MBA school Fees and admission requirements for 2024/2025 admission year.
The table below itemizes LBS MBA school Fees schedule and other charges for just new students only.
Just like most Business Schools around the world, the Lagos Business school MBA fees can be paid on installment basis up to about 6 times but this must be within a year.
Upon reading of this information, you would be clear about the following;
- LBS MBA school Fees payable per prospective students
- LBS MBA School Fees by Nigerian Students
- LBS MBA Application Fee
- LBS MBA school Fees payable by West African students
- LBS MBA school Fees payable by other African countries
- LBS School Fees for all courses
LBS: Brief History
LBS currently aims at achieving the following:
3. Make intellectual contributions which includes, create high quality teaching materials, supporting of the practice of management and contribute immensely to the advancement of the management disciplines
Lagos Business School MBA Admission Requirements
LBS MBA School fees is not easy to come by judging from the status it occupies in Africa., its not a school for just any individual therefore applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission in LBS (Lagos Business School) MBA admission requirements includes the following:
- Minimum of three year’s post-qualification work experience including NYSC
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- A minimum of a second-class lower (2.2) university degree from a recognized university
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Demonstrated intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials assessed during an interview
Kindly complete an online application attaching the following documents:
- O ‘level certificate
- University degree certificate (statement of result is acceptable)
- NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption
- Evidence of ability to pay (for self-sponsorship kindly attach your bank statement or pay slip, for corporate sponsorship, kindly attach Sponsorship letter from intended sponsor)
- Three reference forms (these may also be sent directly by the referees)
The following documents can be sent via courier or brought in person to the admissions office:
- Four Passport Photograph
- Transcript (Your university will send this to us)
Alternatively you can download an application, reference and transcript request form from the right hand side of this page. Fill the application form, attach your supporting documents and send via email, courier or you can submit in person.
The transcript request form should be filled and sent to your university. Your university will send your transcript to us.
The reference forms should be sent to three references that know you in a professional or academic capacity.
LBS MBA School Fees For New Students 2024/2025 Session
|Full Time MBA
|Programme fees for students from Nigeria
|Programme fees for students from West Africa
|Programme fees for students from other parts of Africa.
|LBS Application fee
|GMAT or GRE
|Visit www.mba.com or www.ets.org for details.
NB: For those who might not be financially liquid to pay at once, a structure has been made available for paying your LBS MBA fees and course materials in installments as seen below:
1. The fee can be paid in six installments. The fees cover tuition and course materials.
To make payment click http://profpay.lbs.edu.ng
2. LBS Application forms can be sent to the address below
Lagos Business School,
KM 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah,
Hope you found what you visited this page for? you could also send your comments as regards LBS MBA School fees for 2024/2025 academic session via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Also, to get the latest news on Lagos Business Schools and others Business Schools around the world you could subscribe to our blog and stay up to date.
OTHER RELATED POSTS