The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo state inter university transfer form has been a subject of debate for various reasons which shall be explained on this page below. Admission into higher institutions in Nigeria has always been a big deal and that’s because of the admission process every secondary school leavers are obliged to undertake in furthering their education. In this blog post, we will be giving out information as regards UNIMED inter-university transfer form and the step by step procedure on how to go about the application process.
UNIMED inter-university transfer form comes into play where students for one reason or another decide to switch institutions. That is, from a university to another university only, the form does not cover for transfers from one polytechnic to another university.
What You Stand To Gain From This Post:
- How to apply for UNIMED inter-university transfer form
- Steps and procedures for applying for UNIMED inter university transfer form
- UNIMED inter university eligibility requirements
- All you need to know about UNIMED inter faculty transfer forms and how to apply
- Who is eligible to apply for UNIMED transfer form and why
UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Eligibility
Any candidate who has spent a minimum of 1year (two (2) academic semesters) in an institution (returning students) with a minimum of 3.50 CGPA can transfer his/her admission from one institution to another, and it can either be Local or International.
These three methods will be explained briefly below proper understanding four candidates who wish to utilize any of the underlisted;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination: Candidates who used to make use of this method must possess credit passes in five relevant subjects the senior secondary school certificate examination all the general certificate examination also known as GCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should include English language and mathematics the three other credits depends on the departmental requirements.
- Direct Entry: Candidates using direct entry as a means of gaining admission into UNIMED must have obtained at least two GCE advanced a-level passes in addition to the UTME requirements above.
- Diploma or Pre-degree Programmes: Successful candidates who passed the competitive qualifying examination after undergoing an intensive 9 months pre-degree program or 2 years diploma programme will be admitted into specific degree options as related to the course registered.
Having understood the methods of gaining admission into University of Medical Sciences, it would be pertinent to divulge all necessary information that would enable your transfer from your current institution to UNIMED a reality.
How To Apply for UNIMED Inter-University Transfer Form
STEP 1 – Interested students are to register online by visiting the University Website (https://unimed.edu.ng).
STEP 2 – Click on INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER under ADMISSION to register and purchase the Inter-University Transfer Online Form which must be duly completed.
STEP 3 – Please note that Applicants would be required to attach photocopies of O’Level Results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or its equivalent) /Official Academic Transcript/JAMB Result/JAMB online Admission Letter/Previous Institution Admission Letter/Birth Certificate and Receipt of purchase to the form before submitting in a sealed and well labeled envelope to the Office of the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
STEP 4 – Applicants that reside within Nigeria are to request for a copy of their Academic Transcripts, which must be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo before the University can consider their application.
STEP 5 – Applicants from outside Nigeria would be required to write an online competence /evaluation test which would be conducted by the University, in place of their academic transcripts (if not available).
UNIMED Inter-faculty and Intra Faculty Transfer Form Application Procedure
Students wishing to transfer from one faculty to all departments to another must satisfied University and faculty departmental requirements. In addition, they must have taken at least three courses India 100 level in the case of intra-faculty transfer. When such transfer is eventually affected the students must register all the remaining 100 level courses in addition to their 200-level courses.
Please note that inter-faculty and intra faculty transfers may not exceed 10% love the student population in either case for a given session. That is, the total number of students that would be given transfer forms shall not exceed 10% of the total population in a department. This is the ideal figure applicable in all Universities in Nigeria.
For any student who wish to transfer from their current university to UNIMED must make sure he or she follow the above steps and procedures for a smooth and easy transfer process.
Hope the information provided is well understood? do you still have questions as regards UNIMED inter-university transfer form, and inter faculty transfer forms for those who wish to change faculties? please reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application process.