Kaduna State Polytechnic is one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND. 2020/2021 academic session is here again and the management of Kaduna State Polytechnic wishes to inform the general public that Kaduna State Poly ND and HND part time admission forms into the KADPOLY part-time programme admission for the 2020/21 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
Kaduna State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Entry Qualification: SSC/NTC/NBC Five Credits including English Language and Mathematics and the other credits must be relevant to the programme as contained in JAMB brochure. Furthermore, candidates must have sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME and obtained at least 180 points.
- Duration: Four semesters
HND and ND Evening Programmes run on Mondays to Fridays between 3.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. while HND Weekend programmes run on Fridays between 3.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. and Saturdays between 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m
NDII Direct Admission: Prospective candidates with ANTC/ANBC/Polytechnic Diploma/University Diploma or IJMB Programme Graduates with five relevant ‘O’ level Credits including Mathematics and English may be considered for admission into NDII direct.
Kaduna Polytechnic Evening and Weekend Programmes – Admission Requirements.
Entry Qualifications for HND (Evening) and HND (Weekend: Fridays & Saturdays) Programmes:
The entry requirements for the programmes are exclusively National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma in the appropriate discipline except for:
- All the HND in the Department of Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering: National Diploma shall be in Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering.
- HND Business Administration & Management (Weekend): National Diploma Business Administration or Business Studies, Accountancy, Financial Studies, Marketing, Purchasing & Supply or Insurance. Candidates admitted with ND other than in Business Administration or Business Studies will be required to take some NDII Business Administration courses
- HND Human Resource: National Diploma Business Studies, Financial Studies, Secretarial Studies, Social Development, Local Government Studies, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing or Public Administration and SSC/NBC with credits in English Language and Mathematics and three credits from Economics, Business Studies, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Statistics, Geography, Government, Biology or Agricultural Science or evidence of Pre-ND with five passes in the same subjects.
- HND Production and Operations Management: Any National Diploma or National Innovative Diploma and SSC/NBC with credits in English Language and Mathematics and three credits from Economics, Business Studies, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Statistics, Geography, Government, Biology or Agricultural Science or evidence of Pre-ND with five passes in the same subjects.
- In addition to the National Diploma, candidates must have five ‘O’ level credits in subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics or Pre-ND with five ‘O’ level passes in subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics
Candidates with ND at Lower Credit and above must have at least one year post qualification industrial work experience while those with ND Pass must have at least, two years post qualification work experience
Candidates for HND Weekend Programmes must have attained the age of 28 as at the time of application.
Duration: Four semesters for Evening Programmes and six semesters for Weekend Programmes
How to Apply for Kaduna State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are to log unto Kad Poly School Portal on http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/new/online-application/ and follow the Remita payment option logo to access the Kaduna Polytechnic page. Amount payable is N8,000.00 only.
Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management is yet to fix a closing date hence you are advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.