The Institutes of Managements & Technology(IMT), Enugu is one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND. 2020/2021 academic session is here again and the management of The Institutes of Managements & Technology(IMT) wishes to inform the general public that IMT ND and HND part time admission forms into the Kwara State Polytechnic part-time programme admission for the 2020/21 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
The Institutes of Managements & Technology(IMT) HND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
The Institutes of Managements & Technology(IMT) ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login
How to Apply for The Institutes of Managements & Technology(IMT) ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at top right-hand corner of IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice which contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice . This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank , return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to email@example.com.
Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management is yet to fix a closing date hence you are advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.