The Management of Igbajo Polytechnic has announced the sale of her weekend and Daily Part Time (DPT) ND admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the cost of six thousand naira (6,000) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of her weekend and DPT admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Igbajo polytechnic DPT admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for Igbajo poly DPT form online via Igbajo Poly official web portal, the cost of Igbajo Poly Part Time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part Time forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their DPT form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- Igbajo Poly registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- How to apply for Igbajo Poly daily part time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on Igbajo Poly DPT by current and past candidates
- Igbajo Poly DPT form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on Igbajo Poly DPT ND Admission Form;
Is Igbajo Poly daily part time and weekend admission form out?
How much is Igbajo Poly DPT admission form?
When will Igbajo Poly DPT form be out?
Please when is Igbajo Polytechnic DPT screening starting?
Please I want to know if Igbajo Poly Part Time registration is in progress
How can I apply for Igbajo Poly admission form?
|FAQs on Igbajo Poly Daily Part Time Application Form
|Answers to FAQs on Igbajo Poly DPT Form
|Is Igbajo Poly DPT admission form out?
|Igbajo Poly DPT form for registration is out.
|How much is Igbajo Poly weekend and Daily part time form?
|Cost of Igbajo poly ND part time form is 6,000 naira.
|Please when is Igbajo Polytechnic UTME exam starting?
|The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at Igbajo Poly main campus.
|Please I want to know if Igbajo Poly DPT registration is in progress?
|Currently the Igbajo Poly daily part time form registration online has started.
|Will there be exam this year?
|Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.
|How can I apply for Igbajo Poly DPT Programme?
|Igbajo Poly registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Igbajo Poly DPT admission form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- Five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
Step 1 – Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
Step 2 – Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
Step 3 – If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Igbajo Poly Weekend & DPT Admission Form Deadline
Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
For more info please call any of the underlisted numbers:
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Igbajo Polytechnic weekend/DPT form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.