This information is for candidates or applicants interested in Lagos State University of Education.
LASUED application form is to be filled online, payment of form is also carried out online, most students do not know how to go about in applying for admission into this College of Education therefore we have deemed it necessary spell out the procedures candidates are to follow when applying.
Upon successful application, candidate becomes eligible to gain admission into any of the courses offered in LASUED.
LASUED Admission Application Instruction
ONLINE PAYMENT 1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.LASUED.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant2. Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
- LASUEDONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP 1: After successful payment for LASUED 2023/2024 online admission screening exercise, return to LASUED Application Portal by visiting www.LASUED.edu.ng. You will then locate the Header Menu at the top of the page. Click on “STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the dropdown menu.
STEP 2 : An Application Portal Page will be displayed, then click on CONTINUE APPLICATION Button.
STEP 3 : Upon completing ‘STEP 2’, a Login Screen will be displayed, hence;
- i) For candidates that applied for LASUEDPOST-UTME Screening, you will be required to use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME in login to the LASUEDOnline Application Platform to complete the ACCOED application form
- II) While candidates that applied for LASUEDapplication form via PART-TIME NCE or PRELIM, use your APPLICATION NUMBER and your SURNAME in login to the LASUEDOnline Application Platform to complete the LASUED online application form.
STEP 4 : After login in successfully, a form would be displayed and you will be requested to provide all necessary details as listed below;
- Personal Details
- O’Level Details
- Passport Photograph not more than 20kb (Jpeg)
STEP 5 : Your ability to provide all detailed as requested in ‘STEP 4’ means your application is complete and you are to click on the “Submit Button” to submit your online application form.
STEP 6 : Upon submission of your application form, a printable copy of your application would be generated. Please make sure you print this form as it is your Application Form.
Best of luck in your application
Any question? all questions regarding how to apply for LASUED application form for 2023/2024 academic session are to be channeled to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please note that you could also subscribe to our blog by inputting your email address in the space provided in order to get updates from other colleges of education in Nigeria.
OTHER RELATED POSTS