The management of Gregory University Uturu also known as GUU has announced the sale of her JUPEB admission form for 2020/2021 academic session and application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 session.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct admission into their respective second year degree programmes in Gregory University Uturu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Successful candidates of the JUPEB programme will be considered for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level in any course of their choice in Gregory University or any University in Nigeria or Abroad.
Candidates for the Pre-Degree programme will be prepared for the UTME/JAMB. The Remedial Programme will prepare candidates with deficiencies in their O’Level certificates to re-write WASC, NECO, NABTEB and UTME/JAMB.
Successful candidates in these programmes will be considered for Admission into Regular under-graduate Programmes in the University.
Eligible candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credit at a maximum of two sittings (inclusive of English Language) relevant to candidate’s course of study in the university.
How To Apply for GUU JUPEB Admission Form
The Application Forms are available on-line. Interested Candidates should CLICK HERE TO PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session.
GENERAL INFORMATION: All JUPEB candidates for 2020/2021 session are advised to register for 2021/2022 JAMB Direct entry, during the JUPEB programme.
AVAILABLE GUU DEGREE PROGRAMMES AND THEIR SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS
- AGRICULTURE: Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism
- ENGINEERING:Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical,Computer, Geology
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:Surveying, Geo-infomatics, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Estate Management.
- HUMANITIES:English and Literary Studies, french and International Studies, Linguistics and Communication Studies, Theatre and Media Studies, History and International Studies
- LAW:Criminal Law, Public and Commercial Law, International Law and Jurisprudence.
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES:Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medicine and Surgery.
- NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Computer Science, mathematics and Statistics.
- SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance, International Relations, Political Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, Sociology, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
Click HERE to apply
Hope the information above is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards GUU JUPEB form for 2020/2021 academic session? Feel free to send your questions to me through the comment section below and I will respond swiftly.