This is to inform the general public that Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) online application form for 2021/2022 academic session is now out. Application and registration is strictly to be carried out online. We have provided all links you can use for your online registration as the form is finally out.
Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Online Application Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates are to follow the following steps and procedure in the application process.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND AND HND FRESHERS
General entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes.
1. SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE FRESH STUDENTS
Step 1 – Click on Fresh Application to and obtain your form at the cost of (two thousand naira) N2,000 only to start your online application.
Step 2 – Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
Step 3 – Click on “CONTINUE”
Step 4 – If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
Step 5 – Complete your payment process
Step 6 – Return to site (Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
Step 7 – Supply all required information
Step 8 – Enter your O’level result(s)
Step 9 – Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
Step 10 – Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
Step 11 – Click on “Submit” to complete application process
Step 12 – Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at email@example.com for more information –
GAPOSA ADMISSION FORM CLOSING DATE
As for application form closing date, after speaking with the contact in the admission office, I was made to understand that closing date is yet to be announced therefore candidates are advised to take advantage of this opportunity.
The above information is all that is needed for applying for Gateway Polytechnic admission application programme for ND and HND students 2021/2022 academic session. If you have any question(s) you can either contact the admission office as seen on the post or get to us via the comment section below and we shall respond in no time.