FUWUKARI post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session has now been released for sale by the management of the institution and the pre-admission screening registration for the 2022/2023 academic session has begun. This is therefore to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari registration has begun and that the University has scheduled Post- UTME Screening Exercise to hold at the Federal University Wukari, along Katsina –Ala road, Wukari, Taraba State.
Please see below for the eligibility requirements and how to apply for FUWUKARI post UTME and DE form online for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUWUKARI Post UTME/DE Eligibility Requirements
a) Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution during their UTME registration or changed institution to FUWUKARI are eligible to register for the post UTME form.
b) UTME candidates who scored at least 160 in the 2022 UTME are eligible
c) Direct Entry Candidates must have obtained at least a GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How to Apply for FUWukari Post UTME Screening Admission Form
Please follow the laid down steps below to apply for FUWUKARI post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023 session:
Step 1 – Visit FUWUKARI website
Step 2 – Click on 2022/2023 pre-admission screening
Step 3 – All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
Step 4 – On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
Step 5 – Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
Step 6 – Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
Step 7 – UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
Step 8 – DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
Step 9 – Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
How To Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Understood? Click HERE to start your online registration
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
Hope this is well understood? if you still have questions as regards FUWUKARI post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application