The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) part-time degree programmes application forms for admission 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FUTO weekend part-time degree form below.
The Management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments.
1. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus credit in Physics and any other science subject:
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Technology
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life
2. School of Biological Sciences
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Biology
- Department of Microbiology
3. School of Physical Sciences
- Department Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
NOTE: The minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree General Admission Requirements.
Below are the Admission Requirements that apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2021 JAMB examinations.
How to Apply for FUTO Part-Time Admission Form
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1 – Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
Step 2 – Click on Prospective students.
Step 3 – Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
Step 4 – Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita
Step 5 – Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
Step 6 – Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
Step 7 – Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
Step 8 – Proceed with the completion of the form.
Step 9 – Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
Step 10 – Confirm your entries.
Step 11 – Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
Step 12 – Await further communication from the University.
it’s also important to know that applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
- A valid mobile number and e-mail address must be entered for more communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards FUTO part-time Form for 2021/2022 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.