This is to inform all candidates that chose FUTMINNA and sat for their Post UTME that FUTMINNA admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. during the The management of Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) has released the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
Students are to go online to confirm their admission status. We have outline steps on how to check your admission status below.
Upon admission, newly admitted students are advised to carry the following documents along to the university:
Documents required for Internal screening:
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current FUTMINNA cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and must have been offered provisional admission from JAMB to study at FUTMINNA
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Candidates must carry along, the original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by FUTMINNA
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Recent passport photographs
How To Check FUTMINNA 1st Batch Admission List 2020/2021
Follow the steps below to check FUTMINNA admission list and to confirm your admission status
STEP 1: Go to FUDMA Admission Portal @ http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng/news/13/
STEP 2: Type in your JAMB Registration and one of your names in the spaces provided
STEP 3: Click on “Submit” and proceed to check your admission status
Another method of checking FUTMINNA admission list just incase the portal isn’t responding is by making use of JAMB CAPS.
See below for JAMB CAPS method of checking if you have been admitted into FUTMINNA.
Using JAMB CAPS
Step 1 – You are to visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
Step 2 – Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
Step 3 – Upon successfully logging into your profile, scroll downwards and click the Check Admission Status button.
Step 4 – Choose your examination year and input your JAMB registration number in blank space..
Step 5 – Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status.
Congratulations to newly admitted students
Hope this was informative enough? all questions as regards FUTMINNA 1st batch admission list 2020/2021 session should be directed to us via the comment section below, and the team shall respond accordingly
Also, to get the latest news about FUTMINNA admission lists, post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings in all Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
OTHER RELATED POSTS