FUNAAB Pre-degree admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via FUNAAB official admission portal, the cost of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Pre-degree admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2023/2024 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is available online.. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
FUNAAB Pre-degree registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards FUNAAB Pre-degree admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the FUNAAB Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on FUNAAB Pre-degree Full-time forms;
Is FUNAAB Pre-degree form out?
How much is FUNAAB Pre-degree form?
When will Pre-degree form in FUNAAB be out?
Please when is Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Pre-degree screening starting?
Please I want to know if FUNAAB pre-degree registration is in progress
Please when is FUNAAB pre-degree admission form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for FUNAAB Pre-degree form?
|FAQs on FUNAAB Pre-degree Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FUNAAB PRE-DEGREE Forms|
|Is FUNAAB Pre-degree form out?||FUNAAB Pre-degree form for registration is out.|
|When will FUNAAB Pre-degree forms be out?||FUNAAB Pre-degree application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please I want to know if FUNAAB registration is in progress?||Currently the FUNAAB Pre-degree form registration online has started.|
|Please when is FUNAAB post form closing date?||FUNAAB Pre-degree screening form closing date was not specified.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is FUNAAB Pre-degree Form?||FUNAAB Pre-degree admission form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.|
|How can I apply for FUNAAB Pre-degree form?||FUNAAB Pre-degree registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
|What is the mode of admission into FUNAAB predegree programme?||Through online application on FUNAAB portal.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FUNAAB Pre degree form for prospective and current Pre-degree applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home Economic Education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, and Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with option in Agronomy, Plant Health Management and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology and Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management and Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
MODE OF ADMISSION
The Pre-degree programme is designed to run for two semesters (one academic session). Mode of study is classroom face to face lectures at Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant Science subjects in SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO or any other equivalent certificates.
Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits in one sitting. Accepted candidates must enroll and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subjects’ combination to any programme.
How To Apply To FUNAAB Pre degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Step 1: Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
Step 2: From the homepage, click on the programme you intend to apply for.
Step 3: Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
Step 4: Generate an invoice that will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
Step 5: Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out evidence of your payment.
Step 6: Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
Step 7: Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
Step 8: Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
FUNAAB PRE-DEGREE Admission Form Deadline
FUNAAB Pre-degree admission form closing date has not been announced by the management.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards FUNAAB Pre-degree admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.