Federal University, Oye Ekiti School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of FUOYE postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. Federal University, Oye Ekiti also known as FUOYE admission from postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university is out. The cost of FUOYE PG form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
In this post, we will be discussing everything about FUOYE postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for CRUTECH Postgraduate form online via FUOYE PG portal, the cost of FUOYE Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed FUOYE Postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for FUOYE Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
FUOYE Postgraduate Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Ph.D Agric Economics and Extension;
Department of Animal Science
- M.Sc Animal Science;
- Ph.D Animal Science.
Department of Crop science
- M.Sc Crop Science;
- Ph.D Crop Science.
Department of Soil Science
- M.Sc Soil Science;
- Ph.D Soil Science.
Faculty of Arts
Department of English Language
M.A English (with specializations in:
Ph.D English (with specializations in:
Department of Theatre Arts
M.A Theatre Arts-
(a) Theatre Directing
(b) Dance Studies
(c) Design and Theatre Technology
(d) Applied Theatre/Theatre-for-Development
(f) Film/Television/Radio Productions
(g) Educational Theatre
(h) Acting and Stagecraft
(i) Arts Administration
Ph.D in Theatre Arts
Specializations: (As above)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Sociology
- M.Sc Sociology
- Ph.D Sociology
Department of Demography and Social Sciences
- M.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
- Ph.D Demography and Social Statistics
FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Usually, all postgraduate programmes have their requirements, however, there are some basic entry postgraduate admission requirements which must be met in order to be eligible to apply for FUOYE postgraduate programme. In this paragraph, we will be giving you in details, FUOYE postgraduate admission requirements for PGD (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters programme and PHD programmes) so candidates can be clear as regards what is required of them by the postgraduate school.
Ph.D DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
These programmes are available to holders of Master degrees, with a minimum of 60% score in their Master degree programmes.
A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for full-time students OR a minimum period of 48 calendar months and a maximum period of 60 calendar months for part-time students.
Note that relevant courses will be taken for the Ph.D studies including a supervised Thesis where prescribed.
M.Phil /Ph.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates who score between 55.00% and 59.99% Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at Master’s level can apply for admission into the M.Phil/Ph.D programme on full-time basis. The programme runs for a period of 12 calendar months after which the candidate, on good performance can transit to the Ph.D programme.
- Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidature, following a progress assessment report to be made by a Panel of Examiners at the end of the first session of registration. Candidates must score not less than 60% (aggregate) at the end of the first session to be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A candidate applying for the Master’s degree programme must have made a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in his/her Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Master’s degree programmes run for a minimum period of a year (12 calendar months; that is, two semesters) and a maximum period of two years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of two (2) years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) and a maximum period of 36 calendar months; (that is, six semesters) for part-time candidates depending on the peculiarities of the Department.
- All Master’s Degree Programmes are by course work in addition to a research work/report at the end of which a dissertation is produced.
- Applicants are to note that, a programme automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However, a candidate may apply for an extension of not more than 12 months.
- Candidates in regular employment must submit with their applications, formal letter of release for postgraduate studies issued by their employers.
- Also, all applicants who are not graduates of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must request their former Universities or institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies the academic transcripts of their First Degrees or Master’s degree with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees, respectively.
How to Apply for FUOYE Postgraduate Programme
STEP 1: To apply, PG aspirants are to pay the sum of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) through REMITA platform MDA:
Federal University Oye Ekiti- 1000134.
ACCOUNT NAME: REMITA REVENUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0320496861013
STEP 2: Go to FUOYE PG website. On the home page displayed, click Application Instruction and read carefully.
STEP 3: Click on apply now to start new application or click on login to continue application after payment.
STEP 4: Use your Application Number as username and SURNAME as password. Carefully type in your Application Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed. Thereafter,
STEP 5: Candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names.
STEP 6: After Login, click on Continue Registration link on the main menu.
STEP 7: Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports pictures by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport pictures must not be more than 20KB.
STEP 8: On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
STEP 9: All candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
STEP 10: On completion of choice of programme click Next Step button.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application
Closing Date For Submission of FUOYE PG Form
The management has announced that FUOYE PG form will be closing on the 16th of July 2022 hence all application forms must be submitted on or before the due date.
Hope this information is well communicated? if you have any questions as regards how to apply online for FUOYE PG Form and steps needed, kindly reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.