This is to notify the general public that Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND form for 2022/2023 academic session is out and application form is on sale. Please see below, list of available HND programmes into Federal Polytechnic Ilaro and how to apply.
The management and school authority of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro invites applications form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
Higher National Diploma (Full-Time) – Available Programmes
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies),
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry and Microbiology).
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii)Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology,
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying and Geo-informatics.
Duration of all Programmes:
The programme shall run for a period of 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Higher National Diploma (Full-Time) – Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 501 and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
- A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
- All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Form
Step 1 – To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on portal
Step 2 – On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on General Invoice.
Step 3 – Take invoice to the bank for payment and obtain Confirmation Order Number
Step 4 – Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form.
Step 5 – Direct enquiries to this email address: email@example.com
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
Screening exercise for HND (Full-Time) Programmes would hold as follows:
a) SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
b) SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
c) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
d) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
e) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- 2D Pencil.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.
All questions regarding Federal Poly Ilaro HND forms should be directed to the comment section below and we shall treat accordingly.