Federal Polytechnic Ilaro JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Ekiti (Fed Poly Ilaro) as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current Ilaro polytechnic cut-off mark for 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting the cut off mark of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro for is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in the polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise.
Documents required for Internal screening in Fed Poly Ilaro are;
A) Firstly, candidates must beat the cut off mark of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
B) Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to course of study.
C) Original copy of JAMB result slip
D) Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
E) Original copy of your birth certificate
F) Your secondary school Testimonial
G) Twenty-two (22) recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
ILARO POLY CUT-OFF MARK FOR ALL COURSES 2022/2023 SESSION
The approved cut off mark for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is 140, but as usual, various departments or courses also come with their cut off in order to be eligible to study the course registered by the prospective students or applicants. As we all know, the higher your score in JAMB, the higher your chances of gaining admission into Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
Federal Poly Ilaro Departmental Cut Off Mark
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTANCY – 187
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 177
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 191
- INSURANCE – 172
- MARKETING – 175
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 196
- TAXATION – 172
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 155
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 171
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 180
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 190
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 175
- WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING – 150
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 155
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION – 150
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS – 150
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN – 171
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MGT – 150
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 169
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 192
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 174
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – 165
- LEISURE AND TOURISM – 150
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – 178
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 192
- STATISTICS – 150
- SCHOOL OF COMM. & INFO TECH
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 180
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 210
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 157
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MGT – 169
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards Federal Polytechnic Ilaro cut-off mark for all courses for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Ilaro Poly and happenings in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog.
OTHER RELATED POSTS