Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan – FCAIB school fees for fresh and returning NCE students for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of institution.
UTME freshers or Direct Entry students of FCAIB or prospective candidate who wants to find out about the school fees payable by fresh indigenous and non-indigenous students for 2020/2021 academic session? Whichever category you might find yourself, this information is for you.
Fresh and prospective students are always online in search of FCAIB tuition fee breakdown after confirming their names on the admission list even before the academic session begins.
After carrying out proper research, we were able to lay our hands on FCAIB school fees for new students only 2020/2021 academic session, so we took it upon ourselves to get this information available to our readers and the general public.
Kindly be informed that FCAIB 2020/2021 school fees for newly admitted students for this academic year as provided here could change anytime as deemed fit by the management of the institution.
Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan may not rank among the top 10 colleges of Education in Nigeria, however, it can compete with other known colleges and even polytechnics and gaining admission into this institution is strictly on merit basis, Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan school fees is very affordable when compared to the schools
Bearing it in mind that FCAIB school fees is relatively affordable, the management has directed that it cannot be paid in installments that is, newly admitted students as well as returning students must pay their tuition fee in one lump sum rather than breaking it.
From observations, most Federal and states colleges of education in Nigeria do not permit paying of school fees on installment basis so does FCAIB.
This information is for fresh and returning students who have chosen Federal College of Agriculture Technical, Ibadan as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration.
The table below is a detailed schedule school fees of FCAIB for all courses offered at the institution, and please note that this fee is strictly for fresh undergraduate students
Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan tuition fee for both fresh and returning students as seen in the table below does not include acceptance fee for newly students, it is strictly the school fees payable by new students as mandated by the management of the College.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
- FCAIB 2020/2021 acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the Institution, this is a process applicable in all Colleges of Education in Nigeria, be it private, Federal or states. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
- Kindly be informed that late payment of Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan school fees or acceptance fee by both fresh and returning students for 2020/2021 session would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as approved by the management of the College of Agriculture.
See breakdown of Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan school fees for fresh and returning students 2020/2021 academic session below;
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- FCAIB school fees for new students 2020/2021 Academic session
- FCAIB school fees for all courses offered 2020/2021 academic session
- Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan school fees for returning students 2020/2021 academic session.
- Other fees and charges payable at Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan provided below.
FCAIB Fees for Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
|ITEMS||FEE IN NAIRA|
|Tuition Fee||Between N30,000 and N35,000 per session|
|Acceptance Fee||N10,000 (Paid by fresh students only)|
|GRAND TOTAL (ESTIMATED)||Between N40,000 and 45,000 Per Session|
You are required to reconfirm this amount from Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan before making this payment as there could be other hidden charges by the management of the polytechnic.
Was the above information was helpful? Do you still have any question as regards FCAIB school fees for fresh and returning students for 2020/2021 academic session? You can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Are you a registered subscriber of our blog? You can join our fast growing list of subscribers to start getting fresh news updates from Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan and other accredited colleges of education in Nigeria.