Ekiti State University also known as EKSU has announced the sale of her Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session at the sum of fifteen thousand, six hundred naira (N15,600) only through Remita or Interswitch payment platform.
EKSU Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via EKSU official admission portal, the cost of Ekiti State University Pre-degree admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2022/2023 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is available online.. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
EKSU Pre-degree registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards EKSU Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the EKSU Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on EKSU Pre-degree Full-time forms;
Is EKSU Pre-degree form out?
How much is EKSU Pre-degree form?
When will Pre-degree form in EKSU be out?
Please when is Ekiti State University Pre-degree screening starting?
Please I want to know if EKSU pre-degree registration is in progress
Please when is EKSU pre-degree form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for EKSU Pre-degree form?
|FAQs on EKSU Pre-degree Application Form||Answers To FAQs on EKSU PRE-DEGREE Forms|
|Is EKSU Pre-degree form out?||EKSU Pre-degree form for registration is out.|
|When will EKSU Pre-degree forms be out?||EKSU Pre-degree application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please I want to know if EKSU registration is in progress?||Currently the EKSU Pre-degree form registration online has started.|
|Please when is EKSU post form closing date?||EKSU Pre-degree screening form closing date is 14th August 2021.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is EKSU Pre-degree Form?||EKSU Pre-degree admission form is fifteen thousand, six hundred naira (N15,600) only.|
|How can I apply for EKSU Pre-degree form?||EKSU Pre-degree registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on EKSU Pre degree form for prospective and current Pre-degree applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
|Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.|
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies|
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics|
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.|
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics|
|Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics|
4. Economics/Commerce/Principles of Accounting
AVAILABLE FULL-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES UNDER EACH OPTION ARE:
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education (13) French Education
(2) History Education (14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(3) Yoruba Education (15) Agricultural Education
(4) Biology Education (16) Chemistry Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education (17) Computer Education
(6) Mathematics Education (18) Educational Technology
(7) Technical Education with the following Option: (19) Adult Education
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works (20) Education & Lib. Studies
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science (21) Environmental Education
(8) Early Childhood Education (22) Economics Education
(9) Geography Education (23) Political Science Education
(10) Accounting Education (24) Business Education
(11) Educational Management (25) Guidance & Counselling
(12) Social Studies Education
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with the following Options:
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
How To Apply for EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
You are to obtain the EKSU pre-degree form at the cost of N15,600 via remita or interswitch payment platform.
Step 1 – Click on “PAY” to log in to remita
Step 2 – Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “PREEDEGREE APPLICATION FORM FOR 2020 2021 ACADEMIC SESSION”.
Step 3 – Fill in the course you are applying for.
Step 4 – Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
Step 5 – Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
Step 6 – Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS(Applicant’s Email).
Step 7 – Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
Step 8 – Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
Step 9 – Click “Submit”.
Step 10 – Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Step 11 – Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
Step 12 – Go to the University admission portal eksu.edu.ng.
Step 13 – Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
Step 14 – It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
Step 15 – On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
Step 16 – You will see the list of available application, locate PRE DEGREE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
Step 17 – The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
Step 18 – The next page will take in your biodata.
Step 19 – Click on the submit button to complete your application.
Step 1 – Login to quickteller.com
Step 2 – Search for “Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti” at the “find a biller” Search Bar
Step 3 – Fill in your email address or phone number in the space provided.
Step 4 – Input the Payer’s Full name (The Applicant’s full name)
Step 5 – Search for “APPLICATION FORM (PRE-DEGREE)”
Step 6 – Click on “Continue”
Step 7 – Fill in your card details
Step 8 – Click on “pay”
Step 9 – Go to the University admission portal eksu.edu.ng.
Step 10 – Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
Step 11 – It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
Step 12 – On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
Step 13 – You will see the list of available applications, locate PREDEGREE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
Step 14 – The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
Step 15 – The next page will take in your biodata.
Step 16 – Click on the submit button to complete your application.
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two The subjects should include English Language and Mathematics. For Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes, candidates must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Ekiti State University,
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2022 and must have made as first Choice.
- Candidates must write 2022 JAMB and score a minimum of EKSU JAMB cut-off point which is at present
- Candidates must register the same course in JAMB and in the EKSU Pre-degree
Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a General Aptitude Test, which shall be conducted by the Ekiti State University, Ekiti State.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- Candidates are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would not be allowed into the examination venues.
- The Printed Photo Card
EKSU PRE-DEGREE Admission Form Deadline
EKSU Pre-degree form closing date is 30th June, 2022
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards EKSU Pre-degree admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.