EKSU pre-degree admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre-degree courses in the Pre-degree Programme of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for 2020/2021 Session.
EKSU Pre-Degree Available Subject Combinations.
|OPTIONS||APPROVED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS|
|A||Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|B||Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|C||Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|D||Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|E||Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
|D||Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics
List of Available Degree Courses For Admission
A. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
C. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education
(2) History Education
(3) Yoruba Education
(4) Biology Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education
(6) Mathematics Education
(7) Technical Education with the following Option:
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science
(8) Early Childhood Education
(9) Geography Education
(10) Accounting Education
(11) Educational Management
(12) Social Studies Education
(13) French Education
(14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(15) Agricultural Education
(16) Chemistry Education
(17) Computer Education
(18) Educational Technology
(19) Adult Education
(20) Education & Lib. Studies
(21) Environmental Education
(22) Economics Education
(23) Political Science Education
(24) Business Education
(25) Guidance & Counselling
E. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with following Options:
F. SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘0’ level at two sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre-Degree Programme
To apply for EKSU pre-degree form online, please follow the outlined steps below;
Step i: Candidates are to log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or portal.eksu.edu.ng.
Step ii: Pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000) by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
Step iii: Click on Pre-degree Application,
Step iv: Supply basic information requested,
Step v: Click on interswitch logo for payment
Step vi: Enter the information requested for validation,
Step vii: Fill the Application form and submit after completion.
Step viii: Print a copy of the form after submission.
Step ix. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the duly completed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (located Ifaki-Ekiti campus of the University) for issuance of Examination Permit.
a. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the various programmes is not automatic.
b. Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
c. Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-degree Programme would be admitted into 100 level.
d. Only candidates with Examination Permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF EKSU PRE-DEGREE FORM
The management has directed that all EKSU pre-degree forms be completed on or before the 15th of October, 2020 as failure to do so would mean automatic disqualification.
The qualifying examination date will be announced in due time.
Did you get what you visited this page for? if you have any questions as regards EKSU pre-degree admission forms for 2020/2021 academic session reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.