Ekiti State University also known as EKSU has announced the sale of her Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
I will guide you through EKSU Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for form online via EKSU official admission portal, the cost of Ekiti State University Pre-degree admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2022/2023 academic session. The EKSU pre degree application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
EKSU Pre-degree registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards EKSU Pre-degree Full-time admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the EKSU Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on EKSU Pre-degree Full-time forms;
Is EKSU Pre-degree form out?
How much is EKSU Pre-degree form?
When will Pre-degree in EKSU be out?
Please when is Ekiti State University Pre-degree screening starting?
Please I want to know if EKSU pre-degree registration is in progress
Please when is EKSU pre-degree form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for EKSU Pre-degree form?
|FAQs on EKSU Pre-degree Application Form||Answers To FAQs on EKSU PRE-DEGREE Forms|
|Is EKSU Pre-degree form out?||EKSU Pre-degree form for registration is out.|
|When will EKSU Pre-degree forms be out?||EKSU Pre-degree application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Ekiti State University pre degree entrance exam starting?||The entrance Examination will take place at EKSU main campus.|
|Please I want to know if EKSU registration is in progress?||Currently the EKSU Pre-degree form registration online has started.|
|Please when is EKSU post form closing date?||EKSU Pre-degree screening form closing date is 10th February 2022.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is EKSU Pre-degree Form?||EKSU Pre-degree admission form is twenty thousand naira (N20,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for EKSU Pre-degree form?||EKSU Pre-degree registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on EKSU Pre degree form for prospective and current Pre-degree applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
|Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.|
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies|
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics|
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.|
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics|
|Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics|
4. Economics/Commerce/Principles of Accounting
AVAIBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES UPON COMPLETION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education (13) French Education
(2) History Education (14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(3) Yoruba Education (15) Agricultural Education
(4) Biology Education (16) Chemistry Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education (17) Computer Education
(6) Mathematics Education (18) Educational Technology
(7) Technical Education with the following Option: (19) Adult Education
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works (20) Education & Lib. Studies
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science (21) Environmental Education
(8) Early Childhood Education (22) Economics Education
(9) Geography Education (23) Political Science Education
(10) Accounting Education (24) Business Education
(11) Educational Management (25) Guidance & Counselling
(12) Social Studies Education
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with the following Options:
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates looking for admission into EKSU Pre-Degree Programmes must possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level at 2 sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses.
- Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a General Aptitude Test, which shall be conducted by the Ekiti State University.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- Candidates are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would not be allowed into the examination venues.
- The Printed Photo Card
How To Apply for EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
STEP 1 – You are to visit quickteller.com and search for “Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti” at the “find a biller” Search Bar.
STEP 2 – Fill in your email address or phone number in the space provided.
STEP 3 – Input the Payer’s Full name (The Applicant’s full name)
STEP 4 – Click the Search button for “APPLICATION FORM (PRE-DEGREE)”
STEP 5 – Click on “Continue” and fill in your ATM debit card details
STEP 6 – Click on “pay”
STEP 8 – Click on Pre-Degree Application
STEP 9 – Enter your basic personal information in the required fields
STEP 10 – Type in the information requested for validation
STEP 11 – Complete the Application form
STEP 12 – Click the SUBMIT button.
- Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programme and satisfy the UTME requirement would be considered for admission into 100 level of the full-time degree programmes in the University including MBBS, Law, Nursing Science, etc.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programme must note that admission into the various degree programmes is not automatic.
EKSU Pre-Degree Form Deadline
EKSU Pre-degree form closing date is 28th February 2022.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards EKSU Pre-degree admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond in no time.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.