Dorben Poly school fees for full and part time fresh students for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management and school authority. This fee as seen in the table below has been broken down into school fees for ND and HND full time and part-time respectively
This information is for newly admitted students or prospective students who have chosen Dorben as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration or just want to inquire about their tuition fee and other compulsory fees payable for 2020/2021 academic session?
The table below is a detailed schedule of Dorben Poly School fees for all courses offered in Dorben Polytechnic, and please note that this fee is strictly undergraduate students.
The fees payable at the Dorben Poly as seen in the table below includes acceptance fee, school/tuition fee for new and returning students and other fees payable by new students as mandated by the management of the university.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
- Dorben Poly acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into either a polytechnic or university, this is a process applicable in all Polytechnics in Nigeria, be it Federal or state poly. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
- Late payment of Dorben poly school fees would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as approved by the management of the institution. This is applicable to both full-time and part-time students.
Dorben Poly like most Federal and states polytechnics in Nigeria, do not offer the option of paying school fees in installments due to the affordability.
See breakdown of Dorben Poly School fees for new students 2020/2021 academic session below.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- Dorben Poly School fees for new students 2020/2021 both full time and part time
- Dorben Poly School fees for all courses 2020/2021 session
- Dorben Poly school fees for ND and HND (1st and 2nd semester)
- Other compulsory fees and charges as seen in the table below.
Dorben Poly School Fees Schedule for Freshers 2020/2021 Academic Session
All fresh/newly admitted students of Dorben Poly are advised to pay their tuition fees for 2020/2021 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
Dorben Polytechnic School Fees For Freshers 2020/2021 Academic Session
|Business Administration and Management||76,000|
|Electrical / Electronic Engineering||76,000|
|Estate Management And Valuation||76,000|
|Office Technology and Management||76,000|
|Science Laboratory Technology||76,000|
|Urban and Regional Planning||76,000|
Part Time School Fees For Fresh Students At Dorben 2020/2021 Session
Part-time students pay as much as 220,000 Naira at Dorben Polytechnic. Please note that the management of Dorben Polytechnic has the sole discretion to either review their school fees upwardly (Increase) or downward (Decrease).
Hope this piece of information was vital enough? if you still have questions as regards Dorben poly school fees for full time and part-time fresh students 2020/2021 academic session, kindly scroll down to the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get all the latest news as regards Dorben Poly and other polytechnics in Nigeria.
OTHER RELATED POSTS