Cetep City University, a private university located in Yaba, a suburb of Lagos state. This is to inform both newly admitted and returning students that the school fees for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management and school authority.
This information is for newly admitted students or prospective students who have chosen Cetep City University as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration or just want to inquire about the institution’s school fees for fresh students 2020/2021 academic session?
The table below is a detailed schedule of Cetep City University school fees for all courses offered in the institution, and please note that this fee is strictly undergraduate students.
The fees payable at the Cetep City University as seen in the table below includes the acceptance fee, school/tuition fee payable by both new and returning students and a host of other fees payable by new students as mandated by the management of the university.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
Cetep City University acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the University, this is a process applicable in all universities in Nigeria, be it private universities, Federal or state universities. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
Please be informed that fresh students will not be offered admission letter into the university until school fees and other compulsory fees have been paid. As for returning students, late payment of tuition fee would attract an extra fee and if student still fails to pay within the stipulated period, such student will now be allowed to partake in the semester examination.
Most private Universities in Nigeria, often offer fresh students the option of paying their school fees on installments basis due to the enormous amount, unlike their states and federal counterparts where tuition fees are paid in one lump-sum based on its affordability. Cetep City University in this case has approved the payment of school fees on a maximum of three installments though this is applicable to returning students only.
See breakdown of Cetep City University School fees for fresh students 2020/2021 academic session below.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
i) Cetep City University School fees for new students 2020/2021 academic session
ii) Cetep City University School fees for all courses 2020/2021 session
iii) Cetep City University acceptance fee 2020/2021 academic session
iv) Cetep City University School fees for returning students
v) Other fees and charges as seen in the table below.
Cetep City University School Fees Schedule for Fresh & Returning Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
|FACULTY/COURSES||AMOUNT IN (₦)|
|Social Science 1||430,000|
|Social Science 2||250,000|
|Mass Comm. & Media Tech||450,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 1||560,000|
|Applied Science & Info. Tech. 2||250,000|
|Education (Sandwich Option)||50,000|
|Health Information Mgt.||280,500|
|Access Diploma Programmes||250,000|
|2-Year Diploma Programme|
|COMPULSORY PAYMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS|
|Biometric ID Card||₦2,000|
|Students Association Fees||₦5,000|
|Compulsory Payments for Freshers||₦|
Study Pack Fee
|Compulsory for all Students|
|Study Material Fee for Information Tech. & Applied Sciences||25,000|
|Study Material Fee for Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies||20,000|
|Study Material Fee for Faculty of Education||20,000|
|Regular Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education||20,000|
- IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon (Compulsory for all 300 and 400 level students) – ₦ 25,000
- Feeding (COMPULSORY) – ₦120,000
- Internet and Medical payments are compulsory for all students.
- TRCN Fee of ₦15,000 is compulsory for all final year Educational Management students.
Hostel Accommodation Fee (First Come First Serve Basis)
|Executive Single Room||300,000|
|Executive Double-Bedded Room||150,000|
All Stipulated Fees are payable to any of the following Banks:
- T. Bank. Acc no: 0029591261
- Zenith Bank Acc no: 1012380571
- UBA Acc. no: 1015466816
- Feeding and Study Material fees should be paid in UBA Special Acc. No. : 2082388627
All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note that;
- The fees in the table above takes care of Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
- If payment are paid on installment basis, a 5% surcharge of the total fee will be added.
- Both newly admitted and returning students are mandated to pay a minimum of 70% of the the total tuition fees before registration for the session.
- Payment will only be deem active only after you are done with registration at both Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office.
- Deadline for registration is three weeks upon resumption of school. Late registration will attract a charge of N20, 000.00 while extremely late registration will attract a fine of N40,000.00 per semester.
- Dissertation Binding and Exam fee of N21, 500.00 are to be paid by all final year students in all faculties and departments.
- Hostel accommodation fees are optional. However, interested students are to pay the fee into any of the designated banks (no installment payment allowed).
- Students below the age 20 must stay in the University campus hostel accommodation. An exception to the just mentioned would be at the express permission of students Parents/Guardians.
- Cooking in the University hostel is prohibited. The penalty is expulsion from the hostel without a refund.
- Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay the Alumni initiation fee of N25, 500 (compulsory).
- Both fresh and returning students,including Parents/Guardians/Sponsors, are encouraged to contribute voluntarily to the University Endowment Fund. More information is available at the Alumni Relations/Parents Liaison Office.
I receive very many questions daily here, we reply and answer accordingly, should you have any question(s) as regards Cetep University school fees for new students 2020/2021 academic session, you can reach me via the comment section below and I shall respond accordingly. However, you are advised to read the information provided carefully before sending down your questions.
You could also subscribe to our blog and like our social media pages to get the latest news as regards school fees for all schools in Nigeria.