It has been observed that many students don’t heed their polytechnic’s admission requirements and this has led to increasing number of candidates seeking admission every academic session, therefore prospective students are advised to carefully go through Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science the admission requirements.
The following categories below, will find this post very beneficial;
1. Candidates who have selected Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science as their preferred choice of institution during their UTME registration.
- Direct Entry candidates either from Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science pre-degree programmes like JUPEB, or any of their diploma programmes or from other institution.
DE candidates from polytechnics and other with ND and HND certificates.
Transfer students from other Polytechnics.
The post will give you an in-depth knowledge of Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science admission requirements as a fresh entry student especially in the following areas:
a) WAEC and NECO (O’Level) requirements for UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
b) Minimum JAMB score any candidate apply for admission into Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science must obtain in order for him or her to participate in their post UTME screening exercise.
c) Other requirements not listed on the school’s website.
Firstly we will be taking you through on the general entry admission requirements for all courses offered in Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science as this would further clarify candidates on whether or not to select the course in question plus it would help them ascertain their eligibility status for the polytechnic and the course.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: Candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course. You might want to ask how you are expected to know the subjects that relate to your preferred choice of course.
- Never mind because that has been taken care of. To find out the subject that relate to your course, all you need to do is to search for the correct subject combination for the course. Here is a link that contains the list of all subjects and their approved subject combinations for admission into Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
Are you a DE candidate in need of the right subject combination for your course? You can verify from the link above.
NOTE: Combination of results are allowed by the polytechnic but the year written on both must not be 2 years apart.
The above are Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science admission requirements for O’Level subjects. We start with O’Level subjects because they are the most important. Without a complete O’Level result, Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science will never admit you no matter your JAMB score or certificates.
Secondly we will be looking a Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science admission requirements for UTME scores.
BYCAS Minimum Required JAMB Cut Off Marks For Admission
As part of the admission requirements to gain admission into Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, aside meeting their O’Level admission requirements, you must score up to their UTME minimum JAMB score which will be revealed below for those who do not know this.
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science JAMB Score
As part of Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science admission requirements for fresh students, any candidate who applied or seeking admission into this institution must score at least 120 and above to be eligible for admission into BYCAS . It would be worthy to note that the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of gaining admission into this polytechnic so long as you pass Bayelsa State College of Arts and Sciencepost UTME screening test.
Now having discussed about BYCAS’s general entry admission requirements for fresh students seeking admission into the institution via UTME and DE mode, the next will be the admission requirements for all courses offered in BYCAS based on the faculty they fall under.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Subject Combination for All Courses (O’Level & UTME Subjects)
The link below contains the individual courses and their respective subject combinations for courses offered in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic. Please note that some of the courses below may not be offered in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic however, it would be very beneficial for candidates seeking admission into any higher tertiary institution in Nigeria as this would give you first hand information as regards the correct subject combination which is also requirement in the process of gaining admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic or any higher institution as approved by JAMB.
For now, this is all we can provide on Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission requirements for all fresh students irrespective of the course registered for.
You can always reach out to us via our comment section below as regards Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission requirement whether as a UTME candidate or DE candidate or applicant, and we shall respond accordingly.