Benue state polytechnic – BENPOLY JAMB cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Benue state polytechnic as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current cut-off mark for the institution.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for Benue state polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved cut off mark for BenPoly at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Benue poly cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the accredited courses offered in Benue state polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by Benue state poly authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Benue state polytechnic are;
- Firstly, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for BENPOLY current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for Benue state poly post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Benue state polytechnic
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
BENPOLY JAMB Cut off Mark For All Courses 2022/2023 Academic Session
Benue state polytechnic – Benpoly JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is 150 and above, therefore, candidates who score up to 150 and above are automatically eligible for Akwa ibom state polytechnic internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
BENPOLY POST UTME CUT OFF MARK FOR ALL COURSES
|Departments||Cut-Off Marks (%)|
|AGRICULTURAL & BIO ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||40|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||54|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||52|
|ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||50|
|GLASS / CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY||40|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||51|
|MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||40|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||50|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||40|
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||55|
|SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
Do you have any question(s) as regards BENPOLY cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Benue state polytechnic cut off mark, admission list and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated