ATBU school fees for fresh and returning students 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management and school authority.
This information is for fresh students who have chosen Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as their preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration or just want to inquire about ATBU school fees for fresh and returning students 2021/2022 academic session?
The table below is a detailed schedule of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) School fees for all courses offered in ATBU, and please note that this fee is strictly undergraduate (Degree and Direct Entry) students.
The fees payable at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as seen in the table below includes ATBU acceptance fee, school/tuition fee for new students, and school fees payable by new students as mandated by the management of the university.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the University, this is a process applicable in all universities in Nigeria, be it private universities, Federal or state universities. It serves as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB.
- Late payment of ATBU school or acceptance fee by both fresh and returning students would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination or forfeiture of admission as approved by the management of the institution.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) like most state universities in Nigeria, do not offers the option of paying school fees in installments, fees are to be paid in a lump-sum
See breakdown of ATBU School fees for new and old students 2021/2022 academic session below.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- ATBU School fees for new students 2021/2022 academic session
- ATBU School fees for returning students 2021/2022 Session
- ATBU School fees for all courses 2021/2022 session
- Other fees and charges payable at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as seen in the table below.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University School Fees Schedule for New & Returning Students 2021/2022 Academic Session
All newly admitted students of ATBU are advised to pay their tuition fees for 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
ATBU SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR ALL COURSES 2021/2022 SESSION
|S/NO||Charges||Old2016/2017 Academic Session i.e 500Level and spill over students||New Fees
2021/2022 Academic Session i.e 100Level 200Level (DE) and returning 300L 400L and 500L
|6||Technology (ICT) Fee||3,750.00||3,750.00||6,500.00||6,500.00|
|7||Student’s Medical Fees/Tship||2,000.00||2,000.00||3,000.0||3,000.00|
|8||Semester Result Collection Fee||–||–||–||1,000.00|
|9.||Municipal Service Fee||–||–||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|11||Entry Qualification Verification||2,500.00||5,000.00|
|17||Accommodation/Hostel Maintenance Fee||5,090.00||5,09.00||12,590.00||12,590.00|
Do you have any question(s) as regards ATBU school fees for new and returning students 2021/2022 academic session?
You can reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly but you are advised to read the information provided carefully before sending down your questions.
You could also subscribe to our blog to get the latest news as regards happenings in all Universities in Nigeria.
OTHER RELATED POSTS