JAMB syllabus for Economics is for all candidates participating in the UTME Nigeria. All candidates are mandated to make use of this syllabus in preparation for JAMB. The continuous rise in the search for JAMB syllabus for Economics has been brought to our notice and we thought it necessary to come up with a comprehensive free PDF downloadable document that can be downloaded for your personal use and kept for future references. This JAMB syllabus is ideal for all students who are eligible to partake in the current UTME.
This post will educate all persons who wants to participate in JAMB this year, it provides in clear terms, what is expected by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board as a body in preparing candidates for what is expected of you.
To further emphasize the importance of the subject matter, the JAMB syllabus is used as a guide as to what is likely to come out in your Economics exam and how to put down your answers. It also indicates the marks allotted to each question and what the examiner wants from you.
The importance of Economics as a UTME and O’level subject cannot be overemphasized, this is one of the few subjects that is required as an admission requirement for all management related courses in the faculty of social and management sciences in any University, Polytechnic or College of Education in Nigeria and of course, this information carries weight because it provides in full, details about the current JAMB syllabus for Economics.
The goal of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives. At the end of this post, candidates will gain the following:
- The complete JAMB syllabus for Economics
- Marking Scheme for Economics in JAMB.
- How to answer Economics questions in your UTME.
- You will be able to sustain your interest in Economics.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts, tools and their general applications to economic analysis.
- Identify and explain the basic structures, operations and roles of the various economic units and institutions (national and international).
- Describe major economic activities – production, distribution and consumption
- Identify and appraise the basic and current economic problems of society.
- Develop the competence to proffer solutions to economic problems identified.
2023 JAMB SYLLABUS FOR ECONOMICS UTME
Below is the approved JAMB syllabus for Economics for the forthcoming UTME. However, you can download the PDF file for free just below the table.
Download PDF File => JAMB Syllabus for Economics – (2023)
If you need a hard copy of Economics Syllabus, you could reach me via the contact us page but I believe a soft copy is more useful. Also, please note that this JAMB syllabus here which is meant for Economics UTME is equally applicable to Universities, Polytechnics as well as colleges of education.
Do you have any questions as regards the subject matter? Please feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.