Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, formerly known as Anambra State University, Uli is inviting applications for admission into the following postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD/PDGE), Degree of Masters (MA, M.Sc, M.Eng), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
Please note that admission into Anambra State University Uli and Igbariam postgraduate programme implies that you have decided willingly without cohesion to study at the young and dynamic academic and research institution.
Admissions into the University have always been on merit. It is a decision of the management that any staff or student involved in admission racketeering will face strict disciplinary actions.
See below for the list of COOU postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD/PDGE), Degree of Masters (MA, M.Sc, M.Eng), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
COOU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Every postgraduate programmes have got their various requirements, you are advised to go through the Postgraduates Handbook for more info for specific requirements per course. You can access the handbook from COOU School of Postgraduates Studies.
- As for the general entry requirements, take note that the minimum grade for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a Second Class Lower Division while that of the Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D is 3.5 obtained at the Masters Degree level on a 5 point scale.
AVAILABLE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of Environmental science
- Faculty of Arts – Including Philosophy and Religion
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Natural sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
How To Apply for COOU Postgraduate Admission Form
COOU Postgraduate Forms can be obtained from COOU (Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Uli) also known as COOU (Chukwuemeke Odumegwu Ojukwu University Uli and Igbariam campuses on the payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The management of COOU postgraduate school has announced the closing date for submission of admission form for 2022/2023 session.
Signed: O.R.A Okechukwu
Hope you found what you visited this page for, as usual, if you have any question(s) as regards COOU or ANSU Postgraduate admission application form for 2022/2023 admission year, simply scroll down to the comment section below and we will respond in no time.
OTHER SUGGESTED POSTS