This post has been written exclusively for all candidates who sat for The Alvan Ikoku post UTME 2021/2022 session.
Candidates can now go online to check their admission status. We have outline steps on how to check your admission status below.
Upon admission, prospective students are advised to carry the following documents along to the university:
Documents required for Internal screening:
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current Alvan Ikoku cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and must have been offered provisional admission from JAMB to study at Alvan Ikoku
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Alvan Ikoku
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Eight (8) recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Candidates are advised check their Alvan Ikoku admission list 2021/2022 online as seen below.
We have outline various steps on how to check the Alvan Ikoku admission list for 2021/2022 session.
How To Check Alvan Ikoku Colllege of Education Admission List 2021/2022 Session
To check if you have been offered admission, click on this link: ALVAN IKOKU 2021/2022 UTME MERIT ADMISSION LIST IS OUT
Registration of Successful Students
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
Step 1 – Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
Step 2 – Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
Step 3 – Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
Step 4 – Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
Step 5 – Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
Candidates are advised to open their files with the screening officers.
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission list for 2021/2022 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Alvan Ikoku admission and happenings in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog. Good luck!
OTHER RELATED POSTS