The management has announced Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees for fresh student indigenes and non-indigenes for 2022/2023 academic session. Freshers who have been admitted are always in search of the current school fees, which makes this post very vital for all newly admitted students.
DON’T MISS: AKSU Post UTME Screening Form Is Out
This is not just applicable in AKSU but practically to all state schools. Compared to other state universities in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom State University school fees ranks among the cheapest, therefore students that put AKSU as their first choice of university should be rest assured of a reasonable school fees payment.
See below for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees for both indigenes and non-indigenes for 2022/2023 academic session and payment procedures for fresh students.
AKSU School Fees For Freshers 2022/2023 (Indigenes & Non-Indigenes)
There was an upward review on AKSU school fees by the management of the university and it has been fixed as follows:
New School Fees Regime in Akwa Ibom State University.
Indigene returning Students————————–53000.00
Non-Indigene Returning Students——————73000.00
Freshers Indigene ————————————–90000.00
Freshers Non-Indigene ——————————-120000.00
a) All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
b) Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees Payment Procedure for Fresh Students
(a) PAY@BANK OPTION
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Below are the various banks that accepts payments for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees.
- Union Bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Eco Bank, etc
Hope this piece of information was helpful, do you have any question as regards AKSU School fees for fresh students 2022/2023 academic session? scroll down to the comment section and get instant feedback, you could also share this information via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms available to you.