This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that Adeleke University postgraduate admission application form for PGD, Masters and Ph.D for 2020/21 academic session is on sale and application is currently being received from all interested applicants for admission into the following under-listed postgraduate programmes.
Interested applicants are to take note of the information provided below:
All necessary information that would aid applicants in the application procedures have all been provided in this post.
As usual, we advice applicants not to be in a rush in reading this information because the process of correcting mistakes after submission of forms can be cumbersome.
Types of Postgraduate Programmes Offered
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD)
- Masters Degrees
- Masters with coursework and research project -M.Sc., M.A., & Professional Masters – MPA.
- Masters with coursework & research thesis – M.Sc.; M.A.
- Masters of Philosophy with coursework & research thesis -(M.Phil)
- Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D.
List of Available Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Religious Studies
- Master of Science in Public Administration
- Master of Science in Mass Communication
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Microbiology
How To Apply For Adeleke University PG Programme 2020/21 Session
- Application form is available online. This is to be downloaded by the applicant and submitted with relevant documents to Adeleke University. No person shall be admitted unless his/her application has been approved by the Board of the College of Postgraduate Studies (hereinafter referred to as the Board) on behalf of Senate and on the recommendation of the appropriate College Postgraduate committee (hereinafter called College committee)
- Every applicant should furnish the College with the application evidence in the form of a certified academic transcript of his previous university work and letter(s) of reference from his previous university teachers that he is qualified to undertake advanced study and research, and that he has satisfactory knowledge of the language required for such study. The College or department may require, subject to approval by the Board, additional conditions for admission, e.g. interview
APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED BY HAND OR COURIER SERVICES WITH THE PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue M.Phil,
- Notification of Results of Bachelor’s Degree Examinations for AU graduates proposing to pursue Masters and PhD Degrees
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) (where applicable)
- Three recent passport-sized photographs
- Any other certificate or document(s) relevant to the mode of application
- Arrangement should be made with your institution to forward your academic transcript before the closing date to reach the following address:
KETSTONE BANK: 1006935031
UNITY BANK: 0030332533
Call 08052626893, 08064450188, 08109023953 for further information and enquiry
COLLEGE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES,
P.M.B. 250, EDE, OSUN STATE
Goodluck to all postgraduate applicants.