AAU EKPOMA undergraduate degree programme has become one of the easiest ways of gaining admission into Ambrose Ali University. is the department in charge of the administration of Pre-Degree, Part-Time and Diploma programmes at the institution and have published the list of all part time courses offered in AAU EKPOMA.
AAU EKPOMA has some of the best and most experienced lecturers in Nigeria hence experience and quality. We are going to be discussing about AAU EKPOMA part time courses and their admission requirements in this post so if you are interested in plying your tertiary education through AAU EKPOMA part time programme then this post is for you.
Oftentimes candidates seeking admission via part time confuse the full time courses for part time courses. They just assume that any course offered in AAU EKPOMA undergraduate full time degree programme is equally offered under AAU EKPOMA part time degree programmes but this is not always the case.
Many UTME students that selected AAU EKPOMA in their UTME now go for part time programmes after failing to gain admission via UTME and the good thing is that the certificate awarded to part time graduates does not state whether it was part time or full time degree programme so in the eyes of any employer, every certificate is given equal opportunity.
AAU EKPOMA part time courses for this semester have been listed below, however, some courses offered in full time are not available in part time programmes mainly because of the time required to cover the scope of work involved, which includes, practical, consistent class attendance and other factors which part time students would most likely not have due to time constraints.
Often times, management and other arts and social science courses like Accountancy, Business Administration, Mass communication and the likes are the most applied courses under part time studies in AAU EKPOMA. There are no part time courses for science related programmrd st AAU EKPOMA. Part time programmes are only available under faculty of social sciences and art.
Do you know that you do not require JAMB in order to gain admission into AAU EKPOMA part time degree programmes, all that is required is to get your correct O’level results and must be at least 25 years of age to be qualified to purchase AAU EKPOMA part time admission form. In the cause of writing this article, we shall also provide the approved entry admission requirements to study any of the part-time courses offered in AAU EKPOMA as at today.
Many candidates in the past have complained and in their words in quite “the course i applied for was not given to me, what should i do? i met all the admission requirements yet i was not offered admission, how do i apply for AAU EKPOMA part time degree programme? what are the part time courses offered in AAU EKPOMA, what are the requirements to apply for AAU EKPOMA part time degree programme?, what is AAU EKPOMA part time admission cut off mark?
The above questions have one answer which is, meeting the admission requirements. Any candidate that does meet the AAU EKPOMA part time admission requirement automatically is not eligible for admission and there are no two ways about it.
One common requirement for AAU EKPOMA part-time courses is that they all require O’level results with at least five (5) credit passes which must include English language and mathematics and any other three (3) O’Level subjects as it relates to their course of study. Check the link below for the approved subject combination for AAU EKPOMA part time courses.
List of Part Time Courses Offered In AAU Ekpoma
FACULTY OF ARTS
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes into the following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
(B) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education (Accounting)
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
- Educational Management with options in the following areas:
- Political Science
- Religion Studies
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Education are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/TC II/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
For admission into programme B(ii) above, candidates also require a credit pass in Mathematics.
(C) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Economics and any other two Social Science subject from Commerce, Geography, Accounting etc.
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration in addition must have credit pass in Government.
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, and Economics.
(E) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Geography and Environmental Management
- Social Work
- Political Science
- Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social Sciences are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) in not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. Economics must have credit pass in Economics.
- Candidates seeking admission into Sociology must have credit pass in Government.
For admission into programmes E(iv) and (v) above, a pass in Mathematics could be accepted.
(F) GENERAL REQUIRMENTS/INFORMATION:
(i) SIX YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Candidates should posses SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/TC II etc. with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
2. Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they could be considered for admission.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY: FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCE/GCE (O/L) etc. at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into any programmes will spend six years.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Admitted Direct Entry candidates will spend five years.
(iv) GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Please note that all candidates with O/L results must present the originals of the certificates and not statement of results slips.
- All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
- Passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of credentials.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.
Is this well understood? if you have any question as regards AAU Ekpoma part time courses and requirements, please reach us via the comment section and we shall respond accordingly.