WOLEX Polytechnic post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out for admission into full time ND (National Diploma) programmes. Only candidates that selected and registered WOLEX polytechnic or have changed their institution to Wolex polytechnic via JAMB change of course and institution form in the just concluded UTME and must have scored at least 120 and above are eligible to apply for WOLEX poly post UTME form.
Wolex polytechnic post UTME form can be purchased from the polytechnic’s main campus at Iwo, Osun state or their Lagos office.
- Wolex Polytechnic is a private poly located at Iwo, Osun state, Nigeria.
- WOLEX Polytechnic post UTME screening will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of five thousand Naira (N5,000) only for WOLEX Polytechnic post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for WOLEX Polytechnic post UTME eligibility requirements.
- WOLEX Polytechnic post UTME registration for 2020/2021 academic session will commence from August 3, 2020 and close on August 31, 2020.
- Please note that calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during.
Wolex Polytechnic ND Full-Time Admission Requirements.
List of ND Courses Open For Admission At Wolex Polytechnic
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
How to Purchase and Apply for Wolex Polytechnic Post UTME Form
There are no special ways of applying for WOLEX polytechnic post UTME form other than purchasing the form for ND Full-Time and Part Time at the cost of 5,000 Niara from their Lagos office and Osun state office (Main campus).
1,Ogun Street Adealu Bus Stop,
OSUN CAMPUS (MAIN CAMPUS)
Km 2,Iwo-Ejigbo Road,
Adenike Ajoke Estate-Iwara,
P.O.Box 225, Iwo, Osun State
WOLEX Polytechnic Post UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline for submission of all completed post UTME forms must be done on or before August 31st, 2020 after which the polytechnic would cease to receive any more forms. Please take note, hence you are advised to start your registration asap.
Hope this information was helpful? if you still have any further questions as regards WOLEX polytechnic post UTME form application procedure or related challenges, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.