Osun state university – UNIOSUN post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into UNIOSUN undergraduate degree programmes. The post UTME forms are for candidates who either selected Osun state university as their preferred choice of institution during the 2020/2021 UTME registration or changed their institutions to UNIOSUN using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- UNIOSUN post UTME exam will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for UNIOSUN post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for UNIOSUN post UTME eligibility requirements.
- Osun state university post UTME registration will close on Friday 9th August, 2020. All candidates are to take note of this date.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
UNIOSUN Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 160 and above in the 2020 UTME and must have selected Osun state university as their first choice of Institution in their 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
In addition to the above, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted courses:
- Political Science
b) Candidates who did not choose Osun state university as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to UNIOSUN on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) Please note that candidates that selected UNIOSUN as their 2nd choice of institution during the 2020 UTME registration are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the form.
d) Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS despite choosing UNIOSUN as their 1st choice of institution during the 2020 UTME registration or changed their institution and course to Osun state university are also ELIGIBLE to apply for UNIOSUN post UTME form online but must make available, their results (O’Level) within one week of release.
e) O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for Osun state university are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and three (3) other subjects relevant to your course of study that was registered in your UTME.
f) DE Requirements: The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Online
Talking about how to apply for Osun state university post UTME form online, candidates are to follow the steps below for successful completion of the form.
STEP 1: Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
STEP 2: Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
STEP 3: Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
STEP 1: Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th September, 2020.
NOTE: ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
- Feature of Smart phones
- Smart pen
- Smart watches
- Smart Lenses and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED into the CBT hall.
Candidates that need further clarifications as regards UNIOSUN post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Osun state university.
Best of luck to all candidates.